Victoria's Secret Pink And White Stripe Train Case

by Victoria's Secret

Glamorous in signature VS stripes, this must-have train case is the perfect place to store all your beauty essentials. Leave it home or take it on your jet-setting adventures. Imported Bag is PVC/nylon 8"L x 5½"W x 5½"H

How many victoria secret lipglosses can this hold I have plenty ?
How compatible?
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Pink And White Stripe Train Case!
Elisse A.
El Paso
Victoria's Secret Pink And White Stripe Train Case uploaded by Elisse A.
I’ve had this bag since I could remember and I can’t believe it’s lasting so long it’s a bit rusty as you can tell but I put my make up in there and it all fits it’s very useful even when you’re going on vacation.
Karla M.
North East, MD
Victoria's Secret Pink And White Stripe Train Case uploaded by Karla M.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
I like so much this because you can use for all moment, it’s perfect I recomended this product #athomesummer
Camila G.
Sykesville, MD
I liked. It has enough space, it is a normal cosmetic bag but of good quality. it is easy to wash
Marilyn K.
La Porte, IN
I have multiple make-up cases/bags sets from Victoria Secrets, also a lot from Ipsy! They are very durable & affordable for traveling! I have fair, combo skin, so I need my skincare...& it holds all my make-up! They are so cute & fashionable 💕
Jewels W.
Santa Clara, CA
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
Back when i owned WAYYY less makeup, i used this bag. I got it on sale (thank god) and it was really convenient. it fit all of my products, and kept me organized. i like the quality and i love how cute the bag itself is. i loved this, but i gave it away since i now have too much makeup and now use a bigger, divided and more organized box.
Kristy C.
Lillington, NC
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
I have a few of these train cases from Victoria’s Secret, with different designs on them. I find them really useful, it’s a great place for me to keep my favorite makeup products! They are also great if you are traveling! These little cases are great quality, have really pretty designs, and are just the right size. I definitely recommend them!
kiley U.
Morgantown, WV
Love these train cases from VS. I also buy the matching hanging bag. I like to use this to store all my cosmetics and the hanging style to store my hair products and toiletries. These are very durable and easy to wipe out. Mine came with a brush compartment too which I love.
Jeniffer R.
hialeah gardens
Purchased at: Amazon
Una de mis amigas lo tiene y me dijo que le encanta y que es súper bueno para llevárselo en los viajes que el color es súper lindo de el material es bueno el espacio que tiene es para llevar lo necesario a mime encantaría tener uno de estos.
Inga K.
Brush Prairie, WA
Love this bag for my make up when I am on the go or traveling. It’s small enough to fit everywhere, yet big enough to fit all the make up that you need to bring with you. It’s definitely a perfect sized bag for traveling or just storing your make up in. Cute and sturdy.
jordanne K.
Fair Oaks, CA
This is probably one of my favorite make up bags that I’ve ever had! It’s the one that I take on trips, whenever I need something to carry most of my makeup, and it’s lasted me almost a year now! It’s not too pricey, especially if you hit them during one of their sales.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
mariami L.