BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Get the party started with our limited-edition mix of white vanilla and berry spritz. Infused with conditioning aloe, this festive body mist shows skin some love. With notes of White vanilla and berry spritz.

Buy on Amazon
Kristen M.
Russellville, AR
Just like all Victoria secrets sprays, this smells amazing. Plus it comes in a super cute bottle. They have such good deals , such as buy 2 for this price, it really comes out pretty cheap. Im on my second bottle and will continue getting this.
Paige S.
I have found that this body mist had a pleasing fragrance but lacked the staying power of some of the other perfumes and mists I've used in the past. The look of the product was super cute and fun but it is not my favorite.
Tia M.
Swannanoa, NC
I'm not the biggest fan of body mists or fruity fragrances but this is one of the few that I do enjoy. It's a decent price, always in stock. One bottle can last me for quite a while so I don't have to buy it often.
Kaitlan A.
The packaging on this mist is super cute and looks great on my makeup table! I love this scent. It's a little sweet but works super well and is not very expensive for how much you get in the bottle. Very nice.
Andrea H.
SUMMERS, AR
This mist is amazing like all the other products sometimes you can get them for 2 or 18 or 1 for Lil 5-10 dollars