BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #15 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• I love this place especially there comfy sweaters perfume and soc...78 Answers
  • Will they ever have a VS Box76 Answers
  • I have tried many of there products , socks ,backpacks, underwear...5 Answers
Victoria's Secret PINK
  • "Panties, tanks, bras, water bottles, phone cases, perfume, lotions, bags, hoodies, yoga pants, & occasionally a few free items?" in 723 reviews
  • "Go to store for panties and bras very good quality a little expensive but better to get something good thats going to last than to get something cheap and have to keep buying more every month." in 285 reviews
  • "Yes it is pricey but I use coupons that they send my thru the mail so I really don't spend over 30$ it's great quality and I don't mind spending much" in 223 reviews
  • "They have super cute comfortable clothes, yes a little on the pricey side, but the clothing is great quality and it lasts a long time, so worth the price." in 215 reviews
  • "I don't know what i would do without this store they have super cute panties well everything in this store is cute great quality little pricey but worth spending for i love when they have the 7 panties for $27" in 176 reviews
Jennifer S.
I used to have a Victoria's Secret addiction years ago when I was younger, when I was obsessed with all kinds of brand-name things. Nowadays, I would never drop sixty bucks on a hoodie or sweats. Victoria's Secret's PINK line is super cute for teens or college-age girls, but way too expensive for what they offer. They do have some really adorable bralettes, and I usually like their NFL merchandise that they come out with each year. I used to like their underwear a lot too, but they've raised the prices on those and the designs aren't as cute as they used to be. I can find hoodies and sweats and yoga gear for cheaper elsewhere. And I can get similar bralettes (that are even better quality) at places like Aerie. I liked this place a lot when I was younger but I guess I've graduated to non-brand names that are cheaper. Cute stuff, but not the greatest quality and not worth the price.
Jeneia P.
Fashionista Expert
I'd just like to say Victoria's Secret recently redesigned there shop and swear I felt like I was walking down a runway I absolute love it just as much as I love the stuff Victoria secrets offers. I'm really a fan of everything I love love the lip plumping lip glosses, the lip glosses, the oils omg they smile so amazing swear I died and went to heaven, the lotions are heavenly, and the body mist always are great for touch ups here and there and the make up bags and phone cases on top of the make up and then they have all these clothes and undergarments to offer its just omg and the staffs are always so nice and welcoming oh I almost forgot to mention the nice great big heavy duty suit cases I haven't had the pleasure of buying one yet but every time I go in the store I'm always fiddling with it.
Thelma M.
I love shopping at Victoria's Secret PINK. They have some great perfumes. Cute hoodies that match with your sweats. I love all of their stuff.. Many ladies do shop here.
I can never find a well organized pantie drawer without them being all over the place. I always find something i love when i do shop here. I like how they got many different underwear to choose from. I give this brand a 5 star review because it is such a good store and i enjoy shopping with them. They have great customer service.
Great lip glosses. They should start selling eyeliners again. I loved using that. It lasted well.
Bras are cute and affordable. Sometimes some can be expensive.
Great sales.
Be prepared to bring some money and shop until you drop.
ALso, they have more selections online.
Chelsea M.
Toledo, OH
The bittersweet thing about Victoria's Secret anything is that everything that have is beautiful and everything is expensive!! I have always loved Victoria's Secret and PINK as well, however I rarely ever purchase anything with my own money (usually I have a gift-card or I've received gifts)!! I always find that its one of the first stores that I walk into when I am in the mall, but I always walk out empty handed!! This is because of the price alone!! I am a mother of 3 and cant afford to spend 50$ and up on a single item!! When I was younger, it was something that I was able to do (not that I really should have been)!! I think that if they lowered their prices alot more people would shop so it really wouldn't cut any of they losses!!
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
Victoria secret is super expensive but for the quality of their products it is fair. I have only been able to afford them once in my life and that was on Valentine's Day - I got their specialty truffles for spending $60+ (2-3 items on sale) and by the gods they were the best truffles that I have ever tasted. I don't know how they did it but whoa... I still haven't forgotten the taste and it's been 4-5 years since then. The bras and underwear I got were of amazing quality, super soft and comfortable, the workers were so kind and helpful - they talked and laughed with me, helped me pick out stuff for my skin color and what could help me be more comfortable with my undergarments, etc. Best time shopping for my under garments EVER.
Keli E.
I feel as if Victoria secret is a bittersweet thing. Highly addicting clothing line. Never had a product of theirs. They have good quality clothes, price represents quality and longevity. Usually my clothes from Victoria secret ( when treated with respect) last for me forever. I definitely recommend them though, along with the durable quality, styles are based on multiple generations. Have some 'younger' styles, as well as mature styles. They also offer a rewards card. You get double points for bra purchases, And then you can use those points for money on another purchase you have with them. Highly recommend getting the card even though it has a high interest rate- just make sure to pay off as soon as possible. QUALITY LINE.
Tiffany V.
I've always been a big fan of the 2/$34 Essential V Neck Tee. I have it in practically every color sold, so I was very intrigued to see the recent debut of the Super Soft V Neck Tee and it most certainly did not disappoint. It is indeed, SUPER soft. It is unquestionably the softest Tshirt I own, feeling almost silky to the touch. I will absolutely be purchasing it in other colors (I bought the black). There are currently only 4 colors available, but I hope to see it sell well and prompt a larger variety of colors in the future. If you thought the original v neck was soft, you will be blown away by this new release. It is made to be a relaxed, draped fit so be aware that the fit is larger than the Essential V Neck Tee.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Fashionista Expert
I am what you would call a Victoria Secret Junkie. I collect ANYTHING VS or Pink. I can never get enough. I own hoodies, Tshirts, underwear, makeup, perfume, body spray, body wash, lip gloss, EVERYTHING. I will never stop collecting. I am a Victoria Secret hoarder. The more, the merrier. Pink comes with VS. I love both brands, so i represent Pink proudly. If i could have my whole wardrobe Pink, I would be delighted. I can never get enough. Pink is for the younger generation, while VS is for the modern, sexy, classy, woman. I am 26, so id say I'm both. I'm obsessed with the perfume, the body sprays, lotions. I have their body wash line. I'm #Obsessed. 5 stars alwaysss ūüíó #AngelAlways
Brittany M.
Kansas City, MO
I practically live in their yoga pants. They are so comfortable and well-made. I have owned several pairs over the years. And will continue to do so. I used to buy my bras from Walmart to "save" money. But I ended up having to replace them every couple of months. I finally decided to "splurge" and bought my first Victoria's Secret bra. And I'll never look back. I will never buy another bra from anywhere else again. They last forever. And they are so comfortable and well-made. And SO cute! Their scents and smelly goods are absolutely amazing as well. The moral of the story, Victoria's Secret is amazing. And it just goes to show, you get what you pay for!
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Fashionista Expert
Such a great store. Me and my 3 daughters shop here quite often. I have 2 Pink stores that are less than 10 minutes away from my house. I tend to go on the PINK website a few times a week. If I find a good deal online, I'll make a purchase. But if I see something I really want, I will stop by the actual store. Love their bras and underwear but I also tend to buy a lot of the apparel too. Their tees, jackets, sweat-shirts, shorts, pajamas and socks are all super comfy and great quality. I also love their little accessories like phone cases,beach towels, and bags. And I can't forget their body sprays and lotions. The scents they come in smell amazing.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fav thing to buy here?
Caitlin Z.
Woodbury, CT
Is the new seamless panty worth trying?
tatiana r.
Cleveland, WI
I love this place especially there comfy sweaters perfume and socks i wish they had a vox box for this!
Katie N.
Cincinnati, OH
If you could buy one thing from PINK, what would you buy? I'd invest in a ton of yoga pants.
Margarita G.