BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #21 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Victoria's Secret PINK
  • "Panties, tanks, bras, water bottles, phone cases, perfume, lotions, bags, hoodies, yoga pants, & occasionally a few free items?" in 723 reviews
  • "Go to store for panties and bras very good quality a little expensive but better to get something good thats going to last than to get something cheap and have to keep buying more every month." in 285 reviews
  • "Yes it is pricey but I use coupons that they send my thru the mail so I really don't spend over 30$ it's great quality and I don't mind spending much" in 223 reviews
  • "They have super cute comfortable clothes, yes a little on the pricey side, but the clothing is great quality and it lasts a long time, so worth the price." in 215 reviews
  • "I don't know what i would do without this store they have super cute panties well everything in this store is cute great quality little pricey but worth spending for i love when they have the 7 panties for $27" in 176 reviews
Alicia C.
Obviously most women love victoria secret therefore live pink but its soo cute. I love how you can look cyte and even sexy while still in athletic or casual cothes. I like how pink has branched out from majority of their lines being gym clothes such as tights and spirts bras. The brand is quite expensive which i dont really understand. I would think the creators would want their clitges to be more accessible to a variety. Not cheap just reasonable. The quality is very on point though so i do understand why the pricepoint is where it is. I get mine from northwoods mall in charleston sc or tanger outlet store in Charleston. I love both stores. I def recommend this brand.
Isabel D.
Sacramento, CA
One thing I dislike about pink is I go into the store by myself and no employees come to help me but when I go with friends that tag along they go to them and not me the only time an employee had came to me was when I was with my boyfriend they showed me the deals and said they would try to find larges for me but I didn't ask for a large I am plus size but I was shopping for myself and a friend at the time Iove their hoodies they're extremely soft 😍❤️ and I love the sale they have but the on thing I'm upset about it I can't buy and undergarments because I am plus size and they always look at me weird and it makes me feel like they don't want me in their store.
selina p.
half of my wardrobe is from victoria secret or pink. i love their leggings so much. they are good quality and so unique. i also love their bras. i only wear bras from pink or victoria secret and although they could be pricy they are often on sale, and are super comfortable. pink underwear and aerie underwear is the only type i wear. i prefer pink no show cheeky underwear because they are absolutely invisible but still comfortable. i often get most of my tops, sweat jackets, sweat shirts, and quarter zips from pink. they are all good quality and super comfortable. pink also does rewards after spending a certain amount of money so i have gotten endless amounts of “free” stuff from pink like body sprays, large bags, straws, chapsticks, socks, and water bottles. which i love all of the things previous mentioned. i especially love pink and victoria secret body sprays Victoria's Secret Fresh & Clean Body Mistjust like everything else from pink i love their bathing suits. they are all super cute and good quality the ones i currently have i have had for a little while which shows how long they last!! if you are a girl and want to try a new store you are missing out if you don’t go to pink!!
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Pink is a Victoria’s Secret sister store. The difference between the two are that Pink doesn’t sell lingerie and it’s more affordable. They sell super cute bras, panties, lounge wear, pajamas, and workout clothes that are to die for! Everything I’ve ever bought from there was of great quality and has lasted for years! A few of my favorites are their sweatshirts with matching bottoms. Usually there are several different styles of bottoms that will match up with the sweatshirts, so there’s a huge variety and so many ways to wear them all. They’re cute, comfy, inexpensive, and from a brand who’s logo is infinitely famous. I also love the huge variety of yoga pants with numerous styles of sports bras to match. They always have sales going on in store AND online, that will allow you to save a ton of money! And then there’s their perfume & body product line that ranges from heavenly to sporty to fruity to classic VS. All are great and are pretty inexpensive. I highly recommend this store to anyone looking for cute, stylish, and sexy undergarments & lounge wear. You’re sure to find something you’ll love and at a price you can afford ♥️
Haley S.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Forever will be my favorite store no matter what! All the products they have are in good condition, they don't get worn out easily and they're totally worth the price, except for some that shouldn't be insanely expensive because we don't deserve to pay that much for one product. Anyways, they have really good clothes that are comfortable they have new beauty items that are worth the price. I love their accessories, like my room is even filled with them because of how obsessed I am. They even have really good deals where you could get more than one thing free with your purchase and I love how they hook you up with deals, whether it being a bag, a set, beauty products, dog plush, accessories.
Anna K.
Reisterstown, MD
I love Pink and Victoria’s Secret!!!

All of their products are so soft and comfortable, not to mention their entire beauty line!

So many people harp on the prices and yeah it’s not cheap but you’re getting good quality. Go to any other department store and you’ll still be paying $40-$60 for a good quality bra. The key to shopping here is finding the deals. If you’re on the apps or signed up for emails this is so easy! I just got 3 bras for $60 with free shipping so the total was $63 (with tax)!

They always have sales! PLUS they have their “semi-annual sales”, so if you want things cheap you can shop then! AND their customer service is some of the best I have ever seen!

Honestly, I don’t see why people are not fans of Pink and/or Victoria’s Secret. It’s one of my favorite places to go!
Aalana V.
Pink is a great place to shop and it's always been the rage since I was a kid although they are slowly dying out there clothing and underwear are cute anything in the store is very pricey but the material of the products are amazing and anyone who loves in style looks or cute looks I would recommend shipping here but, if your on a budget I suggest finding pink items in other retail stores because it's cheaper and more affordable giving you the same exact material and durability
Racheal L.
Hopewell, VA
Okay I recently started buying from PINK and let me just say that their customer service is the BEST I've ever had... Also the newest beauty collection is PINK Coconut which I bought something small first just to see if I liked the smell and OMG it's amazing... I tried the body oil from the collection and it smells so good it absorbs beautifully into the skin with no residue left behind it's a long lasting smell but light smelling my husband loves when I wear it... Needless to say I bought the entire collection... Lol
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
yes. Victoria's secret is pricey but i LOVE it with all of the coupons they send me the deals they have and the free items with a purchase you can never go wrong. i will not wear any other under clothes unless it is Victoria's secret. they are so comfortable and never really stretch out. I used to not spend this much on clothes but it is totally worth it. the quality of their clothes is so great and so much better than most brands out there. the spray, lotion, bath bombs, and phone cases are just as great and the scent stays a while instead of going away instantly. if you do not shop here you definitely should.
Sydney 💋.
I really like shopping at PINK. They always have really cute and trendy clothes. The styles are usually casual and comfortable which I love. I also got my backpack from here and it's so durable! It's the best backback I've ever had and it can carry so much in it. The only problem is the price because I feel like sometimes its way overpriced and you're just paying for the name. One item here can be like $60 which is ridiculous. If the quality is good then it's worth it but there were a couple times I bought something from here and it was cheaply made. Other than that it's a great store.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fav thing to buy here?
Caitlin Z.
Woodbury, CT
Is the new seamless panty worth trying?
tatiana r.
Cleveland, WI
I love this place especially there comfy sweaters perfume and socks i wish they had a vox box for this!
Margarita G.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Will they ever have a VS Box
Katie N.
Cincinnati, OH
If you could buy one thing from PINK, what would you buy? I'd invest in a ton of yoga pants.