BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #18 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Victoria's Secret PINK
  • "Panties, tanks, bras, water bottles, phone cases, perfume, lotions, bags, hoodies, yoga pants, & occasionally a few free items?" in 723 reviews
  • "Go to store for panties and bras very good quality a little expensive but better to get something good thats going to last than to get something cheap and have to keep buying more every month." in 285 reviews
  • "Yes it is pricey but I use coupons that they send my thru the mail so I really don't spend over 30$ it's great quality and I don't mind spending much" in 223 reviews
  • "They have super cute comfortable clothes, yes a little on the pricey side, but the clothing is great quality and it lasts a long time, so worth the price." in 215 reviews
  • "I don't know what i would do without this store they have super cute panties well everything in this store is cute great quality little pricey but worth spending for i love when they have the 7 panties for $27" in 176 reviews
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Pink is a Victoria’s Secret sister store. The difference between the two are that Pink doesn’t sell lingerie and it’s more affordable. They sell super cute bras, panties, lounge wear, pajamas, and workout clothes that are to die for! Everything I’ve ever bought from there was of great quality and has lasted for years! A few of my favorites are their sweatshirts with matching bottoms. Usually there are several different styles of bottoms that will match up with the sweatshirts, so there’s a huge variety and so many ways to wear them all. They’re cute, comfy, inexpensive, and from a brand who’s logo is infinitely famous. I also love the huge variety of yoga pants with numerous styles of sports bras to match. They always have sales going on in store AND online, that will allow you to save a ton of money! And then there’s their perfume & body product line that ranges from heavenly to sporty to fruity to classic VS. All are great and are pretty inexpensive. I highly recommend this store to anyone looking for cute, stylish, and sexy undergarments & lounge wear. You’re sure to find something you’ll love and at a price you can afford ♥️
Kimberly D.
Killeen, TX
Sure PINK is pricy, but they also have good sales.
As a VIP card holder I get even more the coupons.
I don't think I own under garments that aren't VS.
This is a type of store that you want to set aside money for, when you can.
The comfort that the clothes bring is like walking around in a comforter. They always have outfits sporting a variety if sports and a variety of sports teams. College and pro.
The bedding is like sleeping on a cloud and the gym cloths are beyond amazing. I love walking into a gym wearing my VS/PINK gym clothes, they make me feel like "I know I look good".
Bianca C.
I used to live breakout love pink but in the last few years I feel like the quality of their products have gone down. I have a few pieces from there that I still love but I just don't think their clothing holds up as well. I was everything in cold water and hang dry but I feel like I'm still seeing a lot of pilling that I didn't see with prior products. It's a lot of money to drop on a sweatshirt that looks like you've had it for eight years after three washes. I still pop in there here and there to see if they have any good sales but it's not one of my go to stores anymore.
Jonnay V.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
OMG I love everything about Pink from the clothes, to fragrances, underwear, accessories, mini dogs, and more. A lot of their clothing fits my very comfortably and nice. Their underwear are high quality and always come in very cute prints, styles, and fabrics.  I usually like to shop during the semi annual sale because it's really good deals! I'd highly recommend this place especially for college aged students because of the collegiate collection that is available, as well as the opportunities they provide in the campus rep program.
Kims V.
92345
Best makeup product EVER!! I would like other one because that's how good it is. I thought it was going to suck but it didn't I love putting it on it makes you look so good the color is really cute it comes with a mirror to so that's good when you at in the car trying to do your makeup like I do lol! But other then that I recommend it to family and friends.
Sara A.
Monroe, MI
I travel 45 minutes into the next state for a chance to shop at my closest PINK. And each time I do, I drop around $200 at a time onto my Angel Card, saving at least $100 from sales and coupons. The sizing is versatile, I'm not a thin girl but I fit in the large perfectly and haven't found much that runs small enough that they don't work on me. The girls that work in the stores (and I've been to stores all around the country) are always sweet and helpful.
Kelsey C.
Kansas City , MO
Pink used to be my favorite brand of yoga leggings. Now, the more popular the brand gets I feel like the quality has gotten worse. The same pairs I always used to buy, purchased recently are now more see through, not as stretchy and comfy as the old ones. Also, their College T-shirt’s are cute but way over priced considering they’re all super thin and half of them you have to wear another shirt underneath unless you want your bra to show through.
Bridget C.
I love their clothes, they are very comfortable and [product:victoria's-secret-pink] cozy. I love all the different styles and such a wide variety of colors. You cannot go there and not find something for yourself and someone else. They have everything from t-shirts to sweatshirts, some with hoods and without. Also carry pants and sweatpants in all varieties. They even carry perfume, handbags, and backbags there is always something for all.
Sam M.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I used to love PINK products, and am a member of PINK nation as well as a VS credit card holder. However, I've noticed over the past few years that the quality of their apparel has gone WAY down. I've bought several pairs of leggings that got holes in them the first couple times I wore them (when they used to last forever!). At $50-60 a pair that's just not acceptable, and it's near impossible to find just plain black anymore. They all have laces, mesh, crazy designs, etc. which is fine except when I'm just looking to add basics to my wardrobe! Also their bra sizing is not true to size. I'm a 32D and depending on the particular bra, some fit and some don't. Just a disappointing turn for this brand.
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
I love shopping at Victoria secret pink I’m pretty sure it’s an addiction!! The clothes there are to die for and I wish I could buy every piece of clothing in the store. I own quite a few pieces from Victoria secret and everything is super cute and the material is always so soft. They always come out with new and cute things. There undies are also amazing. They always have such a great deal on them especially when you come on there sale day!! 5 for $28 typically is a steal for originally being $10.50 each. I swear I have a collection of there undies because I adore them so much. There like the only thing I own. But there hoodies and leggings are my favorite tbh. The store is just all around amazing and I advise everyone to go check them out. There prices are a little pricey ,but the quality of the clothes are great. I highly recommend.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fav thing to buy here?
Caitlin Z.
Woodbury, CT
Is the new seamless panty worth trying?
Katie N.
Cincinnati, OH
If you could buy one thing from PINK, what would you buy? I'd invest in a ton of yoga pants.
tatiana r.
Cleveland, WI
I love this place especially there comfy sweaters perfume and socks i wish they had a vox box for this!
Margarita G.