Victoria's Secret PINK
Top Questions See all 7,885 Q&A
- "Panties, tanks, bras, water bottles, phone cases, perfume, lotions, bags, hoodies, yoga pants, & occasionally a few free items?" in 723 reviews
- "Go to store for panties and bras very good quality a little expensive but better to get something good thats going to last than to get something cheap and have to keep buying more every month." in 285 reviews
- "Yes it is pricey but I use coupons that they send my thru the mail so I really don't spend over 30$ it's great quality and I don't mind spending much" in 223 reviews
- "They have super cute comfortable clothes, yes a little on the pricey side, but the clothing is great quality and it lasts a long time, so worth the price." in 215 reviews
- "I don't know what i would do without this store they have super cute panties well everything in this store is cute great quality little pricey but worth spending for i love when they have the 7 panties for $27" in 176 reviews
All of their products are so soft and comfortable, not to mention their entire beauty line!
So many people harp on the prices and yeah it’s not cheap but you’re getting good quality. Go to any other department store and you’ll still be paying $40-$60 for a good quality bra. The key to shopping here is finding the deals. If you’re on the apps or signed up for emails this is so easy! I just got 3 bras for $60 with free shipping so the total was $63 (with tax)!
They always have sales! PLUS they have their “semi-annual sales”, so if you want things cheap you can shop then! AND their customer service is some of the best I have ever seen!
Honestly, I don’t see why people are not fans of Pink and/or Victoria’s Secret. It’s one of my favorite places to go!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos