Victoria's Secret Pear Glace Ultra Moisturizing Hand and Body Cream uploaded by Angelica Y.Victoria's Secret Pear Glace Ultra Moisturizing Hand and Body Cream uploaded by Dru M.Victoria's Secret Pear Glace Ultra Moisturizing Hand and Body Cream uploaded by Michelle R.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Crystal S.
This is one of my favorites VS lotion too bad they don’t sell this product I bought it at VS and it was a good value and the smell is long lasting i have had it for 3 years and i would recommend it
Angelica Y.
Long Beach, CA
My go to office lotion! Very fruity floral scent. Not too over powering in my opinion and when I feel like being "cutesy" & "girly" in the office this is my go to scent! Not very long wear but doable.
Melissa C.
Chesapeake, VA
I love Victoria Secret for their lotions, sprays and shower gels as much as I do for their beautiful lingerie. I love that their lotions and body creams allow you to layer your scent for a longer lasting fragrance, but they still provide lots of luxurious moisture and don't irritate the skin.
Katia G.
Charlotte, NC
Me encanta esta crema corporal ya que Victoria secret tiene una buena fórmula a la hora de crear sus cremas el aroma de casa crema es diferente pero exquisito y la hidratación que le da a tu piel es excelente, el precio me párese justo ya que la calidad del producto es muy bueno.
Francis L.
Waxahachie, TX
Love this sent and leaves skin super soft and it is long lasting. I didn't have any problems with it I use it fresh out the shower and I love how it leaves me smelling all day. this scent is one of my favorites I will definitely buy this again. I will also recommend
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
If you like simple, clean and sweet smells you should try this lotion out. It is so light and airy, the opposite of a lot of Victoria's Secret fragrances, lotions ect. The lotion makes my skin feel silky smooth but you do have to rub it in very well before that wet feeling goes away. But all in all a great lotion!
Massiel P.
I love this cream, my skin looks healthier after I start using this product , I bought it online through their website. This product I use it every day , love the scent and would love to recommend it with others, I' ll buy it definitely once is finish.
Madalyne L.
Harlingen, TX
So I love this product, I'm a sucker for pear 🍐 scented things. Not only does it small terrific, but it leaves your skin feeling silky smooth, I find its best if you use It directly after a bath when your skin is still wet, and layer with pear glace spray, the scent is long lasting.
Veronica F.
Los Angeles , CA
When ever I think of Victoria Secret this scent comes to mind. It keeps my skin nice and moisturized. the scent isn't too over powering. The down side is buying a single item can be expensive but when they have a sale I stick up on everything.
Ceci P.
Oakland, Ca
I like this sent it is very fresh and not to musty for summertime it could leave you a little bit on moisturized because the scent is so strong it doesn't leave the skin very soft for a long time only temporarily I would recommend for scent use only not for hydration