BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #24 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Refresh with fragrance from a Secret Garden, infused with moisturizing Aloe Vera and calming Chamomile. Mist over body after shower or bath for delicately scented skin. Victoria's Secret Pear Glace Body mist is a sparkling blend of pear nectar, cassis and violet.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Victoria's Secret sells really good products and they smell really good the smell could last you hours" in 1 review
Madison M.
yall anything from Victorias secret is always good whether it's the perfumes, body mist, or the lotion. Not only does it smell wonderful and makes you feel sexy but it's affordable and it last awhile. unfortunately this body mist doesn't last all day like perfume does. but it does last a couple of hours to give you a boost of refresh smell to your body. It fits anywhere. your purse or car. It is a strong smell but it's not too strong where it would bother your nose. 5 stars for sure!
Akyra S.
Kinston, NC
I love Victoria’s Secret fragrances. They’re all very sexy but not overbearing. I love the body lists as well; I can throw them in my purse and go on with my day!
Connie T.
This has a pretty strong scent, so I didn't really like it since my nose is pretty sensitive to strong scents. It doesn't really smell like pear either, which is what I was hoping it would smell like since I prefer fruity scents rather than musky scents. This over all was just strong, kind of reminds me of those perfume samples you get in magazines where you open that paper tab.
Amanda R.
I have been wearing VS Pear since it was part of the Secret Garden line.
I have tried other pears, but nothing beats VS Pear.
There is no caramel, no candy, it`s straight up fresh, ripe, boozy pear.
I can always pick it out, that it IS VS pear and not some other when other people have it on.
I always have at least 2 sealed back up bottles.
This is one of the few mists I wear alone and do not layer with other scents - although this is delicious after using a light sesame oil or cocoa butter.
I love this as a fall and winter scent .
So far, I have not had to purchase in the new bottle.... the packaging reads "Classic", but I hope it`s not a reformulation or watered down.

Casandra M.
SUPER UPSET THEY DISCONTINUED this product. One of my favorites smells of all time. It wasn't strong to the nose, smelled fresh and clean with a little sweetness to it. If this product was still around I would've continues to buy it and recommend. Tried looking for this on their website and was nowhere to be found. Found it on amazon for $70+! Ridiculous price and wouldn't buy it for that much. Wish they'd bring it back
Lindsay S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This was another one of my go to scents back in my old high school days it was a light but sweet and fruity scent it was a Amazing smell was always told that I smell amazing when wearing this scent I believe they also discontinued this scent I can never find it anymore in my local Victoria Secret's store hopefully they will bring this one and apple back
Mary S.
Castle Rock, CO
Extra clean, fresh and delicious smelling. The absolute perfect summer scent. Only complaint would be it pretty much wears off after an hour or two. Something you'd want to keep with you in order to reapply through the day.
Ruby H.
Fresh, soft scent! Perfect for a light summer day! It's a noticeably soft scent that doesn't over power your senses. Perfect for a daily touch to a cute outfit or a quick touch for a day that you don't want to be too extra
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body spray used to be one of my go to sans and the pear glacé was my most signature scent! For a body mist they tend to last much longer than others that I've triedbut what I like to move score of the amazing sense
Elizabeth G.
Cordova, TN
My FAVORITE body spray, I just wish they would make it in a perfume so that it would stick around longer! It's the perfect amount of sweet and fruity without smelling like a walking fruit basket.
Stacey L.
Does this one smell nice?