BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

ast-absorbing formula contains nourishing Aloe, Oat and Grapeseed extracts, plus antioxidant Vitamins E and C. Massage on for silky, replenishing moisture. Skin feels soft, smooth and touchable.

Victoria's Secret Passionate Kisses Hydrating Body Lotion
  • "I still have this lotion from years ago and its in excellent condition!!! I love the cherry & vanilla scent its so moisturizing!" in 10 reviews
  • "I absolutley love this product. It always comes in handy after you've taken a bath or shaved your legs. After appliying it, your skin looks smooth, it smells good and you're ready to show off your amazing legs! " in 3 reviews
Chantai J.
East Orange, NJ

I do love the variety of the scents, they are heavenly! They do tend to be fruity/flowery, and almost seem to target a younger audience compared to their 'Bombshell' scent.

I love wearing these scents when I'm at home, laying about the house. They are affordable also. I must admit I've never had t
Greisly N.

Victoria Secret is an excellent lotion, moisturizes the skin leaving it soft and the best leaves a pleasant aroma that lasts all day, they have varieties for all tastes, I recommend 100%
Amy M.
Montclair, NJ
I love the scent but it does not moisturize your skin the way the hydrating name suggests. It's a nice bottle, nice color and a tad bit pricey but I just wish it lasted long.
Kishany M.
East haven , CT
Although i like Victoria secret , their fragrances seem to wear of quickly at least from my experience . I'm Always reapplying but I must admit , this one smells so good on me and last surprisingly longer than the others I've tried.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Love love love. I love the way it feels on my skin. I love that its not greasy feeling. Smells so pretty and makes me feel sexy yet feminine. Was a hit. Its a favorite for date nights. Totally recommend this product.
Andrea G.
Winona, MN
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Too bad I haven't gotten around buying another one. Medium bottle, perfect for your purse or backpack. Don't remember the price very well, but I think it was cheap. I only use it in special location. Buy it again? Hell yeah.
Lear46412 Nayreth Jeniree A.
the lociom of secrets vuctoria pasionate kises is very tasty and smells of raspberry recommend it moisturizes the skin and is durable like the splash of this fragrance, every woman should wear a splash of vuctoria secrets so I recommend 100℅
Cassandra S.
Virginia, MN
It smells amazing. The scent seems to stay the whole day. I cut onions at work every day about 50+ and the smell is unbearable. Who wants to cuddle with a onion. So how long the scent stays is a huge deal.
Alex C.
Omaha, NE
Love this product. One of my favorites. Smells great. It is better than most products. I've only used once but will use again. Bought at Victoria Secret of course. I would buy it again. It is great. Hh
Kenzi U.
Absolutely love and highly recommend! It smells good and lasts all day. It is a little over powering I can't be around my mom a ton because she gets headaches to certain smells. I do enjoy using and would but again!