BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

VICTORIA SECRET by Victoria's Secret for WOMEN PASSIONATE KISSES FRAGRANCE MIST 8.4 OZ Launched by the design house of Victoria's Secret in 1989, VICTORIA SECRET by Victoria's Secret possesses a blend of rose, gardenia, hyacinth, sweet pea, pear and vanilla. It is recommended for casual wear.

• Anyone know where I can buy these? They no longer have on...1 Answers
Amanda C.
Bayonne, NJ
All time favorite scent of body spray from Victoria’s Secret. It has been discontinued but they will bring it out during the semi annual sales. The price is amazing. I always buy 4-6 bottles whenever I see it. Fruity smell, kinda candy like.
Nancy R.
Tempe, AZ
This is one of my favorite scents hands down! It smells sweet and it just has a scent of candies. The scent isn't too strong either so you won't get tired of it too easily.
Khaliun U.
Even though it has a very nice smell and i love using them, after i use this product i can see that there are pimples on my chest. And when i don't use my skin is ok. I'm very disappointed because I loved the scent sooo much. I'm probably not using it again.
Katerina C.
Heislerville, NJ
This body spray smells amazing! And it's so strong that after I wash my clothes I can still smell the fragrance on my clothing! This is my favorite victoria secret body spray and I always tell everyone they need to buy it and try it out! It definitely does not disappoint! Also who doesn't like shining with glitter!
Mayra G.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love every fragrance from Victoria's Secret but this one definitely stands out for me. The price is great especially when they have deals going on ;) Very cute packaging. The smell is amazing! It's perfect for year round wear.
Jessica T.
Atlantic City, NJ
I love this. Smells so good and very subtle. I love the new look. It smells like fruit and flowers to me. I got it on sale but it is a bit pricey. The bottle is simple and pretty and the color of the fragrance is gorgeous.
Jessica E.
Passionate Kisses Victoria Secrets body mist is one of my favorite scents they've made. It's a lovely sweet smell that it'nt too strong, but last thought the day. I've gotten many complements on my perfume while wearing. ☺️
Mairangelica L.
I use it every time I go out or whenever I finished bathing me. I really like their sweet smell impregado remaining on my clothes all day, so I feel fresh always. In addition it is practical and economical, besides very beautiful
Wendy C.
I still have a bottle of this from when it came out years ago and LOVE IT!!!!!! The cherry & vanilla scent is amazing together plus the lasting power is great!!!! I always get compliments when I wear this..why VS discontinues this one I will never understand.

Autumn w.
Gary, IN
I LOVE ALL VICTORIA SECRETS PERFUME!! They smell so great but this one is such a dark and seductive fragrance that i fall in love every time i wear it.And trust me guys will be all over you if your wearing this.
Madelyn T.
Newark, NJ
Anyone know where I can buy these? They no longer have online or store.

back