BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Intensive formula is fortified with replenishing avocado and sweet almond oils, plus hydrating honey. Massage on for rich, 24-hour moisture, focusing on dry, rough areas. Skin feels soft, smooth and touchable.

Victoria's Secret Passion Struck Ultra Moisturizing Hand And Body Cream
  • "The smell is amazing and hydrates the skin very well. I do not evev have to put on a perfume bc the creams smell lasts long and acts as my perfume." in 3 reviews
Virag M.
Brooklyn, NY
I've got this cream as a gift.I love the smell of it and the texture is thick, not really liquidy so if your skin is dry then this cream is great for it. The only thing is that I have a little hard time to squeeze it out of the tube. But anyway I love all Victorias Secret products! [product:passion-struck-ultra-moisturizing-hand-and-body-cream-by-victoria's-secret-for-women---6.7-oz-hand-&-body-cream]
stefany m.
Concord, NC
honestly this is one of the best VS smell ever! Love the scent, I wish the smell would last a lil bit longer. Other than that, great for the price which is affordable. I'd recommend it without thinking!
Jennifer B.
Allen, TX
The scent is lovely. I didn't even feel the need wear perfume. I used it in my hands and arms where my dry skin can be pretty brutal. It completely took care of my dry skin. Would absolutely recommend it.
Dee P.
Such a lovely smell. I love pretty much anything that is a fruity smell. Awesome price as well. I always wait for the good sales to pick this bad boy up!!
Heather D.
This is a great smelling cream. however it is not good for sensitive skin. I had to give mine away to avoid hives from the reaction it caused me
guadalupe v.
Purchased at: The Body Shop
I love this body créeme so hydra tante and the best of all is smells so good is a little hardesh no to liquid is a really good moisturizer ❤️
JT C.
Phoenix
The scent is amazing. The lotion leAves my skin really soft, and kept me moisturized even between hand washing.
APRILE P.
This is one of my go to scents. I love the way it smells. I get so many compliments when I apply the lotion.
Shelby N.
Lakeland, FL
Love this! Smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling super soft. I always apply this right after I shower.
Dulce F.
Hayward, CA
Amazing lotion! Smells delicious too! It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and feeling soft to the touch.