BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

PASSION STRUCK BODY LOTION 8.4 OZbr/ Design House: Victoria's Secretbr/ Year Introduced: 1989br/ Fragrance Notes: Rose Gardenia Hyacinth Sweet Pea Pear And Vanillabr/ Recommended Use: Casual

Buy on Beauty ...*
  • "Notes of Fujii apple and vanilla orchid! it's a lightly sweet and refreshing hydrating body lotion. Leaves skin soft and silky. " in 9 reviews
  • "AMAZING! I have sensitive skin and unlike bath and body works lotions this one does not irritate me at all! " in 3 reviews
Valeria Z.
Baldwin Park, CA
I don't have this product but I know someone that does have it & I've used it before. It smells really good & I love how it feels on my skin when I put it on. After I shave I use this lotion on my skin & it just works really good. I want to see how the spray is I hope it's as good as the body lotion.
Avery p.
Fenton, MO
Victoria's secret passion struck fuji apple is a great smelling product, It lasts long, It has a strong amazing smelling scent, the bottle it comes in is very nice, when it comes to comparing it to other alternatives i would definitly go with the following product and i would for sure recommend this product!
Victoria C.
Hamden
Smells so so so good. But for a lotion, it dries out my skin. It actually has alcohol in it too. It is creamy and not too runny. Soaked into my skin very well. Too expensive for it to do what it's trying to prevent.
Whitney D.
Blairs, VA
There's nothing like putting this on after a hot bath or shower. I LOVE this fragrance!!! I have gotten several comments about this lotion. It's one of my favorites from Victoria's Secret.
Lauren L.
Jefferson, GA
A very sexy, subtle fragrance that my husband can't get enough of! Most fragrances are too overwhelming for my sensitive nose and tend to cause me migraines, but this fragrance is always a delight. Catch it on sale and save yourself a pretty penny. Victoria Secret fragrances are a must have!
Summer P.
Oakley, CA
This is one of my favorite sprays from Victoria's Secret! Victoria's Secret never fails to make an amazingly scented body spray! The product is greatly priced, not too pricey. I have used this product repeatedly. I would recommend to users because it keeps you smelling great all day long.
Jenna D.
Love the scent of this lotion! Super long lasting, but not overbearing. It's not as thick as a body cream, but still gives your skin some moisture and absorbs quicker than a cream. I bought it at VS and they are always having a sale on their Fantasy line. Would definitely buy again!
Naquivia W.
Saint Helena Island, SC
Every girl I know has at least one bottle of this lotion in their room. It gives off such a sweet and attractive smell. It does it's job and last all day. I commonly get compliments while wearing this. I would recommend this product. I also would buy this product again.
Regan H.
Hickory, NC
LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell of this perfume. Is relatively cheap and is pretty long lasting though you might need to reapply throughout the day. I bought mine at the Victoria secret store in my mall and I am a repetitive user. It could be a little more longer-lasting
Corrine B.
Miller Place, NY
This lotion is phenomenal! The fuji apple scent is definitely one of the best compared to the other products on their new body lotion line. The scent is so long lasting and is a really great pick for summer.