BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Spritz body spray on desired areas. For long-lasting effects, apply to the body's pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat.

Buy on Jet.com*
Abigail C.
Greensburg, PA
Victoria secret lotion smells so good and feels amazing on my skin not to thick not to thin. Just right hand this particular lotion is my favorite !! Only because of the snell really I love perfumes and stuff that smell good ! I reccomend and I only buy when it’s on sale
alessandra n.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Passion Struck is my favorite cream of Victoria Secret. I love the smell and I use this cream every day for massage.
Karen D.
Katy, TX
Oh my favorite! I️ carry this I️n my purse and use it every so often. When I️ do it lasts such a long time and I️ always get compliments that I️ smell good
Ingrid P.
I love the smell of this lotion, it’s the perfect sweetness smell but not to overpowering. Also the lotion is very moisturizing.
Diana C.
Me encanta esta loción, es una de mis favoritas y la uso mucho. Muy suave y con un aroma exquisito que deja la piel hidratada y perfumada durante todo el día, esos serían sus pros y no tiene contras al menos para mi. Porque su valor esta acorde con el tamaño del producto y la calidad que ofrece.
Shannan J.
Neath
AMAZING!!This Victor Secret fragrance lotion is my fave!!😍😍I use it every time I come out of the shower,it’s extremely long lasting and the scent is the best.Leaves you feeling smooth and soft.Would 100% buy again.Mine also came with a Victoria Secret Passion Struck fragrance mist.
Claudia I.
Es mi crema favorita! La uso diariamente,es suave pero con un excelente olor.. hidrata y no te deja la piel grasosa. Me encanta
LEIDY DALIZA R.
New york
I love that smell. I choose it over my other fragances. That's because the aroma goes very well with my natural nuances; i smell fierce and feminine.
Jessica K.
I love this site too. All its products are of high quality and good quality. Fast delivery and convenient prices
Clarivic D.