BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Ignite passion and intensity with the new vs fantasies passion struck deep-softening body butter. Ultra-Rich and intensive, it moisturizes dry, rough areas as it leaves the skin with an addictive, alluring scent. The restorative formula is enriched with deeply conditioning shea and jojoba butters plus antioxidant vitamin e, and it caresses skin with a sultry blend of Fuji apple and vanilla orchid.

Victoria's Secret Passion Struck Deep Softening Body Butter
  • "Victoria's secret body butter is the perfect mix of smooth and hydrating! I love it so much and the smell is amazing. I highly recommend!" in 8 reviews
  • "I do t think 5 stars is enough for this products the best smelling body butters Victoria secret has I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this very hydrating omg my favorite body butter ever. " in 4 reviews
Pamella B.
Salt Lake City
It is a concentrated moisturizer with intense and velvety fragrance that fixes on the skin, nice touch, dense consistency, quick absorption. The moisturizer does not leave the skin with that sticky feeling, it becomes dry.
The packaging is devastating, I like it a lot. ❤️
Megan F.
This is seriously the best smelling lotion ever. It’s so strong, it smells like perfume on you! Perfect for when you get out of the shower and need to moisturize!
Emily P.
I'm not sure why the picture is of pure seduction while the title is passion struck. Passion Struck is what I have and it is to die for. Love the thickness of the body butter. Deliciously creamy and leaves my skin silky smooth and hydrated. The scent is lovely without being overwhelming.
Gabriela V.
Doral, FL
Body lotions are essential for every season but they become mandatory during the year. I personally cannot skip body lotion. I have oil skin. I’m adding body mists and lotions to my collection right now. I’m a fan of Victoria’s secret body mists and lotions. This particular one is a gift from my best friend
Sophia S.
Pitman, NJ
I usually don't use lotions outside of aveeno but Victoria's Secret has some really great skin care products. The body butter is one of my favorites. A little goes a long way and it smells amazing. It leaves my skin feeling soft and supple. Price wise it is a bit expensive but it is completely worth it.
Elizabeth G.
So the pure seduction line at Victoria secret is amazing it smells like strawberries and summer. This is my summer scent. The body butter is a perfect way to make the scent last all day and to keep your skin hydrated. The lotion is pretty thick but it's easy to rub in! You can buy his at Victoria's Secret!
jamila w.
Long Beach, CA
I loooove the body butters! They not only smell amazing but they moisturize and make my skin feel soft and amazing. I prefer body butters to lotions and it's great that bath and body works and Victoria's Secret are the same company because the formulas are the same with these products.
Kaitlyn O.
Oh my GOODNESS I cannot get enough of this product! I have gone back and purchased the regular body lotion as well as the body spray. The smell is the best of all notes - floral, citrus, and vanilla, all wrapped into one delicious, creamy, moisturizing butter. I will be repurchasing this as long as Victoria's Secret keeps restocking it.
Brieanne F.
Bordentown, NJ
I really enjoy this product. The lotion is a bit thicker than you would normally get, but not quite a body butter. It is great for those summer months when I tend to have a lot of dry skin. The scent is fantastic and makes me feel gorgeous. I would purchase this product again.
cass d.
Love VS body butter stays on body well the smell is amazing. I have been using the body butter for years but this scent i have just started using. Gentle on the skin, good price, worth it and theres so many different scents to choose i will always buy this product!

Amazon