Victoria's Secret Oil Sleek Hydrating Body Oil

by Victoria's Secret

Next-level softness and silky sheen. This weightless all-over body oil absorbs instantly while creating a mega-watt healthy glow.

Trending and Trusted:
We’ve infused super-luxe, skin-loving Coconut Oil, one of nature’s most powerful ingredients into our must-have Bodycare. The secret to Coconut’s legendary status? Fatty Acids— weird name but mega softening—for glowing, healthy-looking skin.

• 8 fl. oz.
  • Domestic

Is it irritating?
Does anyone know if they have body mist with the same or as close as possible smell?
Has anyone tried using this to help lighten stretch marks?
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Oil Sleek Hydrating Body Oil!
Elaina D.
Auburn, ME
Victoria's Secret Oil Sleek Hydrating Body Oil uploaded by Elaina D.
I have never used body oils before, so I wasn't even sure what to expect here , I decided to shower exfoliate my legs and after apply this oil... WOW!! I have been missing out this entire time, my legs literally felt like a baby bottom, so soft and smooth. I expected to feel greasy but no, this soaked into my skin and left my feeling silky smooth, I will never not use this product again!!!
Elin P.
Taylorsville, UT
Victoria's Secret Oil Sleek Hydrating Body Oil uploaded by Elin P.
Silky smoothness and shine of another level. Full shine meets flash absorption with this super light, silky oil. For additional conditioning benefits, apply to damp skin right out of the shower. Then get ready for a healthy glow from head to toe. FEATURED INGREDIENT: COCONUT OIL Composed of mega-softening fatty acids, coconut oil is one of nature's most powerful ingredients.
Angela S.
Victoria's Secret Oil Sleek Hydrating Body Oil uploaded by Angela S.
I love this oil. It smells so good and it leaves my skin feeling so soft. It's become one of my absolute favorites!
Nichole A.
west orange, NJ
Victoria's Secret Oil Sleek Hydrating Body Oil uploaded by Nichole A.
I love it😊💕 its very smooth on my skin and it relaxes me when im stressed. Pros: Soothes the skin,The smell of coconut is just amazing ,Relaxing,Leaves a nice sleek glow on your skin. Victoria's Secret Oil Sleek Hydrating Body Oil I would highly recommend it if your into body oils and body creams. If you are like me that stresses out easily body oils and creams will do the trick.
Nicole F.
Sartell, MN
I love using this body oil after I get out of the shower or I just get done shaving and it smells amazing of course.. The price of it isn't that expensive And most of the time I buy it when it's on sale.
Tami S.
Glastonbury, CT
Victoria's Secret Oil Sleek Hydrating Body Oil uploaded by Tami S.
Yes, yes, YEEEEES‼️. Total LoVe for this product come wintertime. Give it up to Victoria’s Secret Pink for coming up with an oil that absorbs well, hydrates & moisturizes my mature skin all day. This product is so much better than other oils I’ve tried. I love it so much that I use it in my face, too! When winter blahs get to your skin, use this everywhere after showering to lock in moisture and put back those natural oils of youth. #selfcare #winterskincare Victoria's Secret Oil Sleek Hydrating Body Oil #NewYearSameFaves
Denise C.
SanDiego
Victoria's Secret Oil Sleek Hydrating Body Oil uploaded by Denise C.
LOVEEE IT! I can’t be without this! I was hesitant at first because I’m not really a big fan of body oils but this one really got to me! I honestly just use it for my legs! I apply it after I shave because it leaves my skin so smooth and shiny! And have to put this when I’m wearing a dress or shorts because it makes my legs look so nice! It smells like coconut and it really hydrates your skin! A little goes a long way!
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
Victoria's Secret Oil Sleek Hydrating Body Oil uploaded by Jessica J.
Victoria's Secret Oil Sleek Hydrating Body Oil Victoria's Secret Oil Sleek Hydrating Body Oil is the best, I love this oil. I get dry skin an if I use this after shower all over body it redox my skin very soft and hydrated.
Josefina E.
el paso
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
Me encanta porqueideara la piel y la deja como seda ,tiene una esencia muy suavecita
Stacey W.
E Mckeesport, PA
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
This product is amazing I got it and use it after j get a bath or shower and even though it’s a oil it absorbs into the skin and doesn’t leave it too oily and makes it so soft. And smells amazing I have another whole bottle I stock up when it’s on sale