BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret includes:Elegant Sequin Metalic Black Bag *Victoria's Secret Hair high shine serum 1.7oz *Victoria's Secret Noir Tease Eau De Parfum Rollerball .23oz *Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Flavored Gloss .46oz *Victoria's Secret Rocking Body... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sierra B.
['Fresno', ''], CA
ONE OF MY FAV SCENTS! Always a go to for me, I buy this product repeatedly for myself and as a gift for others all the time! It's a smell that everyone I know also loves and I'll continue to buy it.
lisa c.
Fresno, CA
This is by far my favorite scent. It smells amazing! and the gift set i bought is so awesome and worth every penny spray in morning and it last all day
Canny C.
Elmhurst, NY
I love the scent of Noir Tease and this bag comes with travel sized lotion and spray. It's great for a gift or a gift to yourself!
Christina W.
Biloxi, MS
I have a black bag from Victoria's Secret that's held up for 3 years now! Pretty durable and was only like $15!
Chaishna P.
Hong Kong, Flat A, 16/F, Dan 6, 2-6 Fui You Street, Tsuen Wan, NT.
This is so good and inside they give beauty products with a cosmetic bag. They ate so awesome and I also want another one but in a better color for the cosmetic bag of there is another color.