Victoria's Secret Noir Tease Eau De Parfum
The ultimate flirt: seductress meets coquette in this boudoir-inspired fragrance with a touch of lace, fishnet and a hot pink atomizer.
- Fragrance type: Warm
- Notes: Black vanilla, frozen pear and blooming gardenia
- Includes twist-on cap for traveling
- 50 ml/1.7 fl. oz.
- 100 ml/3.4 fl. oz.
Top Questions See all 291 Q&A
- "One of my FAVORITE scents along with princess (Vera wang) and bombshell from VS. Tease is so warm and sexy and it lasts forever!" in 15 reviews
- "This is probably my top #1 favorite perfume from VS, absolutely love this smell it never gets old and the bottles are designed so cute even the plastic ones.." in 9 reviews
- "This perfume smells sooo good, it lasts a long time and you don't need to spray much." in 8 reviews
- "I bought this on Black Friday and I got 2 without smelling it firs but when I got home and opened it I'm was really happy I got 2 it smells amazing." in 8 reviews
- "This perfume smells sweet, but not too much so, it lasts through the entire day, and it is a mainstay at Victoria's Secret." in 7 reviews
It has a classy scent to it. If it were a feeling it would be sexy, seductive, mysterious, dark but also pretty and feminine all at the same time.
Its a very unique scent that's made for those who love sweet, fresh and feminine florals because that's exactly what this is. But it's not an immature or young fragrance. Its probably best for women in their 20s but any woman of any age could wear it although its probably a little too sexy and mature for a wearer under the age of 17.
It lasts all day long before you'll need a touch up spray. Some might think it lasts less amount of time but we all get used to scents on us and in our home pretty quickly. So while you might not smell it others smell it on you for a minimum of 12 hours before its pretty faded.
I have purchased this more than a few times. I love how it displays on my vanity. The bottle is absolutely gorgeous adorned with vintave feeling lace look and beading. The pretty and subdued pink and black just ties the entire seductive look together. Gorgeous.
I probably wouldn't travel with this specific bottle though. Even more so then other perfumes because the decoration can tear and fade off pretty easily.
Its not so expensive it will break the bank and a little goes a long way so it will last a while even with daily wear.
And you can wear this daily. Its probably best as a winter and fall and night scent but it's casual enough that you can wear it anytime.
Its easy to find at any Victorias Secret but I wouldn't purchase at a discount or retail site as it's most likely a fake and after the similarities of the bottle its just another cheap perfume so don't waste your money.
Overall I totally recommend. Eapecially if you love Victorias Secret Bombshell, heavenly and very sexy, Burberry London for her, Burberry Touch for him, DKNY Cashmere Mist, Flowerbomb, Nirvana White and DKNY Be Delicious.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos