BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #12 in Fragrance for Her

The ultimate flirt: seductress meets coquette in this boudoir-inspired fragrance with a touch of lace, fishnet and a hot pink atomizer.

Product Description:

• Fragrance type: Warm
  • Notes: Black vanilla, frozen pear and blooming gardenia
  • Includes twist-on cap for traveling
  • 50 ml/1.7 fl. oz.
  • 100 ml/3.4 fl. oz.
  • Domestic

• Anyone else love this scent?? It's one of my FAVS!! (:3 Answers
  • Who else loves this scent?14 Answers
  • Does the fragrance last long or does it dissipate quick?28 Answers
Reviews (2085)
Buy on Amazon
  • "One of my FAVORITE scents along with princess (Vera wang) and bombshell from VS. Tease is so warm and sexy and it lasts forever!" in 15 reviews
  • "This is probably my top #1 favorite perfume from VS, absolutely love this smell it never gets old and the bottles are designed so cute even the plastic ones.." in 9 reviews
  • "This perfume smells sooo good, it lasts a long time and you don't need to spray much." in 8 reviews
  • "I bought this on Black Friday and I got 2 without smelling it firs but when I got home and opened it I'm was really happy I got 2 it smells amazing." in 8 reviews
  • "This perfume smells sweet, but not too much so, it lasts through the entire day, and it is a mainstay at Victoria's Secret." in 7 reviews
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I really love this perfume. I've loved it for years. And that's a good indication that it's a really well loved perfume. Not everything can stand the test of time. And no its not 30 years old but that means its still relevant.
It has a classy scent to it. If it were a feeling it would be sexy, seductive, mysterious, dark but also pretty and feminine all at the same time.
Its a very unique scent that's made for those who love sweet, fresh and feminine florals because that's exactly what this is. But it's not an immature or young fragrance. Its probably best for women in their 20s but any woman of any age could wear it although its probably a little too sexy and mature for a wearer under the age of 17.
It lasts all day long before you'll need a touch up spray. Some might think it lasts less amount of time but we all get used to scents on us and in our home pretty quickly. So while you might not smell it others smell it on you for a minimum of 12 hours before its pretty faded.
I have purchased this more than a few times. I love how it displays on my vanity. The bottle is absolutely gorgeous adorned with vintave feeling lace look and beading. The pretty and subdued pink and black just ties the entire seductive look together. Gorgeous.
I probably wouldn't travel with this specific bottle though. Even more so then other perfumes because the decoration can tear and fade off pretty easily.
Its not so expensive it will break the bank and a little goes a long way so it will last a while even with daily wear.
And you can wear this daily. Its probably best as a winter and fall and night scent but it's casual enough that you can wear it anytime.
Its easy to find at any Victorias Secret but I wouldn't purchase at a discount or retail site as it's most likely a fake and after the similarities of the bottle its just another cheap perfume so don't waste your money.
Overall I totally recommend. Eapecially if you love Victorias Secret Bombshell, heavenly and very sexy, Burberry London for her, Burberry Touch for him, DKNY Cashmere Mist, Flowerbomb, Nirvana White and DKNY Be Delicious.
Kitzen P.
I really liked this when I first applied it. It's warm, musky and sexy. It just does not last at all and I'd imagine it is the quality of the ingredients and why I've always liked smelling VS fragrances but just have not been really excited about them. I'd like to find something reminiscent of this from a better perfumer as it has great potential. As it stands, I see it as sort of a teen perfume in the way that it settles more like a knockoff of a great scent.... like when you are young and trying to find your perfect fragrance so you buy a lot of affordable scents to test out.
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
This scent holds a special place in my heart because my BF gave it to me 3 years ago when we first met. I am honestly not the biggest fan of VS secret perfume. I feel like they are for young girls and some are overly fruity and low quality ingredients causing the scent to fade fast. But this scent is sweet yet mild and last a while. As a gift or back up i recommend this scent
Olesya V.
San Diego, CA
Love love love... so much to say about this fragrance, my husband keeps asking me to put on more and more. Love the way it lasts long and I get so much compliments about it. Incredible parfume. Definitely will recommend to my girlfriends and other girls... Victoria's Secret Noir Tease Eau De Parfum😍
Tori Y.
Alamo, CA
This is a really nice perfume and what really made me want to get it is how beautiful the packaging is. It’s so beautiful and sexy with the pink pump and the lace ribbon. As far as the scent, it’s very simple yet sophisticated. Has a little bit of floral to it. Unfortunately I don’t find it to be very strong so you have to apply a lot, and also it’s not long lasting so you have to reapply.
Ms Josie L.
Anytime I want to pick me up from regular strong perfume I shop at Victoria’s Secret’s they have some of the best selections and Customer Service asks you questions and to help you find perfumes that would work best for you and your type of skin. For example if you have very oily skin you’re might not want to wear fruit scents in the summertime because they might smell rotten.
Thanh T.
Indian trail, NC
The scent is great. It is sensual and mysterious...basically what Victoria’s Secret embodies. Everyone compliments me when i wear it. Although I find it is not as long lasting as my other perfumes. I generally don’t carry around my perfumes and like mine to stay on the majority of the day. I only use this when i know i’ll be going somewhere for a short amount of time.
Tara F.
Fort Wayne, IN
Noir Tease is my absolute favorite perfume from VS. I used to really like Heavenly, but I've been obsessed with Noir Tease for a few years now. It has a really sweet, light scent. Not heavy and musky or floral. Price wise, it is a bit expensive, but it is such a wonderful scent, it's totally worth the cost. I would recommend Noir Tease to everyone I know!
Tonie E.
My go to fragrance!!! It's sweet but still a lighter fragrance. When I wear fragrance I don't want to wear something that will be too strong for those around me as I work in customer service and am dealing closely with many different people. I get many compliments when I wear this perfume and people are always asking what it is and where to get it!!
Danielle N.
Stone Mtn, GA
I have loved this product for the last ten years. It is by far one of my favorite scents by Victoria Secret. It is kind of a fresh sweet scent. It has some light warm notes to it that really made me fall for it. I usually lean more towards the clean crisp scents but I have always had an exception when it comes to this scent.
Dhaisha H.
Hayward , CA
Does the fragrance last long or does it dissipate quick?
emily b.
Stephens City, VA
Which scent do you enjoy the most, Bombshell or Noir tease?
Kristin J.
Who else loves this scent?
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL
I have a body spray from Victoria's secret but haven't tried their perfume. Is it affordable and does smell to strong?
Britney A.
Gresham, OR
What's your favorite perfume? 👃mine is Victoria's Secret Noir Tease Eau De Parfum