BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #12 in Fragrance for Her

• Anyone else love this scent?? It's one of my FAVS!! (:3 Answers
  • Who else loves this scent?14 Answers
  • Does the fragrance last long or does it dissipate quick?28 Answers
Victoria's Secret Noir Tease Eau De Parfum
  • "One of my FAVORITE scents along with princess (Vera wang) and bombshell from VS. Tease is so warm and sexy and it lasts forever!" in 15 reviews
  • "This is probably my top #1 favorite perfume from VS, absolutely love this smell it never gets old and the bottles are designed so cute even the plastic ones.." in 9 reviews
  • "This perfume smells sooo good, it lasts a long time and you don't need to spray much." in 8 reviews
  • "I bought this on Black Friday and I got 2 without smelling it firs but when I got home and opened it I'm was really happy I got 2 it smells amazing." in 8 reviews
  • "This perfume smells sweet, but not too much so, it lasts through the entire day, and it is a mainstay at Victoria's Secret." in 7 reviews
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I really love this perfume. I've loved it for years. And that's a good indication that it's a really well loved perfume. Not everything can stand the test of time. And no its not 30 years old but that means its still relevant.
It has a classy scent to it. If it were a feeling it would be sexy, seductive, mysterious, dark but also pretty and feminine all at the same time.
Its a very unique scent that's made for those who love sweet, fresh and feminine florals because that's exactly what this is. But it's not an immature or young fragrance. Its probably best for women in their 20s but any woman of any age could wear it although its probably a little too sexy and mature for a wearer under the age of 17.
It lasts all day long before you'll need a touch up spray. Some might think it lasts less amount of time but we all get used to scents on us and in our home pretty quickly. So while you might not smell it others smell it on you for a minimum of 12 hours before its pretty faded.
I have purchased this more than a few times. I love how it displays on my vanity. The bottle is absolutely gorgeous adorned with vintave feeling lace look and beading. The pretty and subdued pink and black just ties the entire seductive look together. Gorgeous.
I probably wouldn't travel with this specific bottle though. Even more so then other perfumes because the decoration can tear and fade off pretty easily.
Its not so expensive it will break the bank and a little goes a long way so it will last a while even with daily wear.
And you can wear this daily. Its probably best as a winter and fall and night scent but it's casual enough that you can wear it anytime.
Its easy to find at any Victorias Secret but I wouldn't purchase at a discount or retail site as it's most likely a fake and after the similarities of the bottle its just another cheap perfume so don't waste your money.
Overall I totally recommend. Eapecially if you love Victorias Secret Bombshell, heavenly and very sexy, Burberry London for her, Burberry Touch for him, DKNY Cashmere Mist, Flowerbomb, Nirvana White and DKNY Be Delicious.
Olesya V.
San Diego, CA
Love love love... so much to say about this fragrance, my husband keeps asking me to put on more and more. Love the way it lasts long and I get so much compliments about it. Incredible parfume. Definitely will recommend to my girlfriends and other girls... Victoria's Secret Noir Tease Eau De Parfum😍
Tara F.
Fort Wayne, IN
Noir Tease is my absolute favorite perfume from VS. I used to really like Heavenly, but I've been obsessed with Noir Tease for a few years now. It has a really sweet, light scent. Not heavy and musky or floral. Price wise, it is a bit expensive, but it is such a wonderful scent, it's totally worth the cost. I would recommend Noir Tease to everyone I know!
Jessica J.
Bethlehem, PA
This is one of my favorite Victoria’s Secret perfumes. When I worked at Victoria’s Secret, this was the perfume I would always spray around the whole store. Customers were always asking which perfume it was because it smelled so good. I always told customers, friends, and family to Tease because I felt like everybody needed to have it!
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
Victoria Secret perfumes are all amazing in quality and variations. This one in particular is MY signature scent. Ive bought the roller balls, mist and perfume in this scent and wear them all for any special occasions. It comes in the mini mist that's the perfect size for me to take anywhere but he perfume itself is very long lasting.
jessica s.
leweston
I love this scent. It’s so strong and come in a cute bottle. It’s hard to describe the way it smells other than that it’s very feminine. It’s sweet. And the bottle is a very fancy lace design which is great. This product is a little pricey but isn’t nearly as much as a high brand perfume. I would highly recommend this.
Brianna W.
Chicago,IL
This is my everyday fragrance that I adore. I always get compliments on it and other women have asked what I’m wearing so that they can go out and buy it. I have both a full size bottle as well as a travel size so that it’s always with me. Whenever someone I know smells this fragrance they tell me they think of me.
Maribel G.
I LOVE THIS PERFUME!!!!!! it’s my holy grail it smells soooo amazing , the smell isn’t over powering it’s just perfect . I’ve never loved a perfume this much, yes very long lasting! Yes I very much do recommend to other a bit expensive but totally worth it love the design of it also
Sara L.
BY FAR THE BEST SCENT KNOWN TO HISTORY! All of my friends ask me what scent am I wearing and I always say Tease by VS! They have all started buying this scent. It is the perfect about of sweetness. It is a must buy! Also it is a very reasonable price compared to other perfumes.
Ariel S.
Sheridan, WY
I am the biggest fan of this product it smells so sexy and fears and that way the bottle looks combine with how you apply the product makes me feel like I’m in the 60s It is so luxurious and I would definitely recommend this it is a different experience of applying perfume
Dhaisha H.
Hayward, CA
Does the fragrance last long or does it dissipate quick?
emily b.
Stephens City, VA
Which scent do you enjoy the most, Bombshell or Noir tease?
Kristin J.
Who else loves this scent?
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL
I have a body spray from Victoria's secret but haven't tried their perfume. Is it affordable and does smell to strong?
Recyle Beth R.
Chula Vista, CA
Would this be scent stays longer or 24hrs.?