Victoria's Secret Noir Tease Eau De Parfum

by Victoria's Secret

The ultimate flirt: seductress meets coquette in this boudoir-inspired fragrance with a touch of lace, fishnet and a hot pink atomizer.

Product Description:

• Fragrance type: Warm
  • Notes: Black vanilla, frozen pear and blooming gardenia
  • Includes twist-on cap for traveling
  • 50 ml/1.7 fl. oz.
  • 100 ml/3.4 fl. oz.
  • Domestic

Have a good weekend everyone
Does this smell nice
What does it smell like? I want it.
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Noir Tease Eau De Parfum!
Product Highlights
One of my FAVORITE scents along with princess (Vera wang) and bombshell from VS. Tease is so warm and sexy and it lasts forever!in reviews
This is probably my top #1 favorite perfume from VS, absolutely love this smell it never gets old and the bottles are designed so cute even the plastic ones..in reviews
This perfume smells sooo good, it lasts a long time and you don't need to spray much.in reviews
...firs but when I got home and opened it I'm was really happy I got 2 it smells amazing.in reviews
This perfume smells sweet, but not too much so, it lasts through the entire day, and it is a mainstay at Victoria's Secret.in reviews
Bria M.
One of my favorite scents - ever! I'm not one for floral perfumes and body sprays; I'm strictly a fruity/musky kind of girl. This has a hint of musk, a little vanilla/brown sugar action, and overall notes of sweetness. It smells fresh, clean, and feminine without being one of those loud, overpowering scents. Definitely wearable for every day. I will keep repurchasing as long as Victoria's Secret keeps making it! I'm hooked.
Kesha F.
Washington, DC
Victoria's Secret Noir Tease Eau De Parfum uploaded by Kesha F.
Victoria's Secret Noir Tease Eau De Parfum uploaded by Kesha F.
Such a sweet, sexy yet subtle scent. Bought this fragrance while working at Victoria secret in 2010. The scent last for hours. If you’re a sweet scent gal definitely add noir tease to your collection🥰
swathi A.
Lansdowne, PA
Victoria's Secret Noir Tease Eau De Parfum uploaded by swathi A.
Definitely a sexy perfume with a really feminine spritzer . I love the design had it for over 6 years and the fragrance still is strong .
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
I love this! I actually had some of the small rollerball ones of this but ended up having to buy the bigger bottle because I used it so much! It’s really great!
Breyonna S.
This is by far my favorite perfume and I keep going back to it every time I try new one's. The bottle is absolutely gorgeous and has a nice vintage feel to it. It is definitely a display item and looks beautiful on a vanity or shelf. I own the whole line and every product lingers and lasts all day. You definitely don't need to reapply throughout the day unless you want to. The scent is very woman like and is perfect for everyday or a night out. I get a lot of compliments when I wear this. Definitely recommend purchasing this. You won't be displeased!
Savana S.
Charlotte, NC
Victoria's Secret Noir Tease Eau De Parfum uploaded by Savana S.
One of my absolute favorite perfumes and a signature scent of mine! Smells similar to Viva La Juicy, which is my other must-have! I even used this as my wedding perfume! I would absolutely recommend this to others. The bottle is absolutely beautiful (although this has recently changed- still beautiful) and the squeeze puff feels so fancy.
Lara A.
Arlington, TX
Victoria's Secret Noir Tease Eau De Parfum uploaded by Lara A.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
It’s one of my favourite performers it’s smells so good and it’s stay for long hours
Delecia T.
Gadsden, AL
I wear this fragrance every day. It's very light and not too overpowering. It lasts all day which I love because I hate having to reapply perfume during the middle of the day. The price is very reasonable because it is a great product. If you want to tap into your feminine powers and your love a good floral perfume I totally recommend this.Victoria's Secret Noir Tease Eau De Parfum
Roman D.
Raleigh, NC
This is one of my favorite perfume from Victoria secret perfume collection. I can feel the black Vanilla husk, musk and jasmine scent. This perfume is more for young women. Everyone loved it when I wear it.
Precious H.
Elizabeth, NJ
Victoria's Secret Noir Tease Eau De Parfum uploaded by Precious H.
Victoria's Secret Noir Tease Eau De Parfum uploaded by Precious H.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
This is one of my favorite scents from Victoria's Secret. It smells so good to me ! Whole working at Victoria secret I tried many scents and this one is my favorite one ! I recommend this one ! ❤️

161 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
olivia W.
il y a un an
Noora A. il y a un an
It is its a tad bit masculine, it wears off after a few hours, but good smell.