Victoria's Secret Noir Tease Eau De Parfum

by Victoria's Secret

The ultimate flirt: seductress meets coquette in this boudoir-inspired fragrance with a touch of lace, fishnet and a hot pink atomizer.

Product Description:

• Fragrance type: Warm
  • Notes: Black vanilla, frozen pear and blooming gardenia
  • Includes twist-on cap for traveling
  • 50 ml/1.7 fl. oz.
  • 100 ml/3.4 fl. oz.
  • Domestic

Is this perfume long lasting? Is it also worth the price? Where to buy this product?
What perfume would you compare this to?
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Noir Tease Eau De Parfum!
Product Highlights
One of my FAVORITE scents along with princess (Vera wang) and bombshell from VS. Tease is so warm and sexy and it lasts forever!in reviews
This is probably my top #1 favorite perfume from VS, absolutely love this smell it never gets old and the bottles are designed so cute even the plastic ones..in reviews
This perfume smells sooo good, it lasts a long time and you don't need to spray much.in reviews
...firs but when I got home and opened it I'm was really happy I got 2 it smells amazing.in reviews
This perfume smells sweet, but not too much so, it lasts through the entire day, and it is a mainstay at Victoria's Secret.in reviews
Bria M.
One of my favorite scents - ever! I'm not one for floral perfumes and body sprays; I'm strictly a fruity/musky kind of girl. This has a hint of musk, a little vanilla/brown sugar action, and overall notes of sweetness. It smells fresh, clean, and feminine without being one of those loud, overpowering scents. Definitely wearable for every day. I will keep repurchasing as long as Victoria's Secret keeps making it! I'm hooked.
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
I love this! I actually had some of the small rollerball ones of this but ended up having to buy the bigger bottle because I used it so much! It’s really great!
Breyonna S.
This is by far my favorite perfume and I keep going back to it every time I try new one's. The bottle is absolutely gorgeous and has a nice vintage feel to it. It is definitely a display item and looks beautiful on a vanity or shelf. I own the whole line and every product lingers and lasts all day. You definitely don't need to reapply throughout the day unless you want to. The scent is very woman like and is perfect for everyday or a night out. I get a lot of compliments when I wear this. Definitely recommend purchasing this. You won't be displeased!
Lara A.
Arlington, TX
Victoria's Secret Noir Tease Eau De Parfum uploaded by Lara A.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
It’s one of my favourite performers it’s smells so good and it’s stay for long hours
Precious H.
Elizabeth, NJ
Victoria's Secret Noir Tease Eau De Parfum uploaded by Precious H.
Victoria's Secret Noir Tease Eau De Parfum uploaded by Precious H.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
This is one of my favorite scents from Victoria's Secret. It smells so good to me ! Whole working at Victoria secret I tried many scents and this one is my favorite one ! I recommend this one ! ❤️
Mandy C.
Victoria's Secret Noir Tease Eau De Parfum uploaded by Mandy C.
This is one of my favorite perfumes! I looove this scent so much. It’s gardenia petals spiked with Black Vanilla and the unexpected bite of Frozen Pear. Plus a little touch of Sandalwood. I would buy this perfume over and over again!
Mckenzie I.
Littleton, CO
Victoria's Secret Noir Tease Eau De Parfum uploaded by Mckenzie I.
This is my one and only go to perfume! I’m not huge on perfume but I go back to this one every time. The scent is so nice but not over powering, the price is a little high but it’s definitely worth the money!
Badiaa J.
Revere, MA
Victoria's Secret Noir Tease Eau De Parfum uploaded by Badiaa J.
Purchased at: Sephora
I liked it so much you can see my bottle is gone it like the vintage looking spray bottle it’s in and it smells nice good price
Mary M.
Seattle
Victoria's Secret Noir Tease Eau De Parfum uploaded by Mary M.
My number 1 go to signature scent! My fav!! I love the scent makes me feel sexy lol I also have the other tease collections as well Victoria's Secret Noir Tease Eau De Parfum
Lola A.
Kissimmee, FL
Victoria's Secret Noir Tease Eau De Parfum uploaded by Lola A.
The best scent I love Victoria secret perfumes this is my second love after Bombshell, Lasts long smells amazing , will buy again

153 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Militza I.
Doral, FL
il y a 4 mois
Es Victoria's Secret Noir Tease Eau De Parfum bueno e oído el olor se va rápido?
Claudia J. il y a 2 mois
El aroma es muy fresco, la duracion depende de tu PH. Love it!
Jaspinder K.
brampton
il y a 4 mois
Victoria's Secret Noir Tease Eau De Parfum iis this perfume have fruity kind of fragrance or like flowers ?
Joshua D. il y a 4 mois
My wife loves this one. It's like a sweet musky scent.
Antonia B.