BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #3 in Fragrance Mists for Her

The ultimate flirt: seductress meets coquette in this boudoir-inspired fragrance with a touch of lace, fishnet and a hot pink atomizer.

Product Description:

• Fragrance type: Warm
  • Notes: Black vanilla, frozen pear and blooming gardenia
  • Includes twist-on cap for traveling
  • 50 ml/1.7 fl. oz.
  • 100 ml/3.4 fl. oz.
  • Domestic

• Anyone else love this scent?? It's one of my FAVS!! (:4 Answers
  • Who else loves this scent?14 Answers
  • Does the fragrance last long or does it dissipate quick?28 Answers
Victoria's Secret Noir Tease Eau De Parfum
  • "One of my FAVORITE scents along with princess (Vera wang) and bombshell from VS. Tease is so warm and sexy and it lasts forever!" in 15 reviews
  • "This is probably my top #1 favorite perfume from VS, absolutely love this smell it never gets old and the bottles are designed so cute even the plastic ones.." in 9 reviews
  • "This perfume smells sooo good, it lasts a long time and you don't need to spray much." in 8 reviews
  • "I bought this on Black Friday and I got 2 without smelling it firs but when I got home and opened it I'm was really happy I got 2 it smells amazing." in 8 reviews
  • "This perfume smells sweet, but not too much so, it lasts through the entire day, and it is a mainstay at Victoria's Secret." in 7 reviews
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I really love this perfume. I've loved it for years. And that's a good indication that it's a really well loved perfume. Not everything can stand the test of time. And no its not 30 years old but that means its still relevant.
It has a classy scent to it. If it were a feeling it would be sexy, seductive, mysterious, dark but also pretty and feminine all at the same time.
Its a very unique scent that's made for those who love sweet, fresh and feminine florals because that's exactly what this is. But it's not an immature or young fragrance. Its probably best for women in their 20s but any woman of any age could wear it although its probably a little too sexy and mature for a wearer under the age of 17.
It lasts all day long before you'll need a touch up spray. Some might think it lasts less amount of time but we all get used to scents on us and in our home pretty quickly. So while you might not smell it others smell it on you for a minimum of 12 hours before its pretty faded.
I have purchased this more than a few times. I love how it displays on my vanity. The bottle is absolutely gorgeous adorned with vintave feeling lace look and beading. The pretty and subdued pink and black just ties the entire seductive look together. Gorgeous.
I probably wouldn't travel with this specific bottle though. Even more so then other perfumes because the decoration can tear and fade off pretty easily.
Its not so expensive it will break the bank and a little goes a long way so it will last a while even with daily wear.
And you can wear this daily. Its probably best as a winter and fall and night scent but it's casual enough that you can wear it anytime.
Its easy to find at any Victorias Secret but I wouldn't purchase at a discount or retail site as it's most likely a fake and after the similarities of the bottle its just another cheap perfume so don't waste your money.
Overall I totally recommend. Eapecially if you love Victorias Secret Bombshell, heavenly and very sexy, Burberry London for her, Burberry Touch for him, DKNY Cashmere Mist, Flowerbomb, Nirvana White and DKNY Be Delicious.
Stephanie O.
This perfume is one of my all time fragrances ! I was fortunate enough to have worked at Victoria secret in which I got this perfume at a discounted price . But honestly the smell is lovely and it lasts for a long couple hours . The perfume is pricey depending the size you wanna purchase but there's always the alternative of there small roller ball perfumes for like 10$ if you wanted to try it out but it's definitely worth buying the full fragrance atleast once it's a gently sweet smell not to strong either !
Shenika H.
Flint
I got this perfume from my sister last year for my birthday and completely fell in love with it. To me, a little goes a very long way and I've had multiple people ask me what I'm wearing whenever I have it on. The bottle is very cute and I love the idea of the old school squeezer not sure what it's really called. My only con is the squeezer stopped working so I have to open the bottle to use it.
Cassie B.
Raytown, MO
I bought this during one of their many sales going on because I would get a free item with it and I actually ended up being pleasantly surprised. I usually don't like VS perfumes because they are too sweet for me, reeking of high school girls lol. BUT this one is more sensual and not overpowering. It's a warm and bold scent, made with black vanilla and pear. I would definitely classify this as a "younger" perfume, for college-aged or young adults.
Taylor S.
Whenever I wear this perfume, day or night, I get people telling me that they I smell good. It has a sweet yet sexy smell. While the first half hour after use is very potent, the smell does fade a bit. However, for people who get close to you, they are definitely smell it hours later! I’m a realest buyer for years and while I think VS perfume is overpriced, I still think it’s worth the purchase!
Olesya V.
San Diego, CA
Love love love... so much to say about this fragrance, my husband keeps asking me to put on more and more. Love the way it lasts long and I get so much compliments about it. Incredible parfume. Definitely will recommend to my girlfriends and other girls... Victoria's Secret Noir Tease Eau De Parfum😍
Megan S.
Strafford, MO
I really like a few of Victoria's Secret's perfumes now. Noir Tease is a heavier scent than some of their other fruity options. It's a little too powdery or musty (can't put my finger on it) for me to wear on a regular basis, but it's a great option if you lean that direction. It smells more like an adult perfume than the light, fruity options.The Bombshell Paris scent is a happy medium between Bombshell and Noir Tease in my opinion.  It isn't my favorite by Victoria's Secret, but I would purchase a bottle it for a backup perfume.
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
I love the smell of this perfume. I love the base of vanilla notes. It is the dominant scent that is not too strong and also goes well with the slight smell of powder. It was the first Victoria’s Secret perfume. Now I have over 20 perfumes predominantly VS.
Wildflower L.
I received this for Christmas and didn't use it for a couple months but once I opened it wished I had opened it sooner! I love the smell of this and the bottle is so cute! I got so many compliments on it because it was a long lasting scent. The only downfall is that the pump sprayer quit working for me and I had to just take the top off and flip the bottle and dab it on. I would recommend they include another regular spray top in addition to the fancy one but I also don't know how often this issue occurs.
Morgan P.
Wichita
My favorite perfume!! I love how the bottle is shaped and how it has the old fashioned pump sprayer thing. This perfume lasts all day long. I bought the larger size because it is twice the amount you get from the smaller size and you save money. One bottle usually lasts me almost a whole year. It is worth the money! Little bit goes a long way.
Dhaisha H.
Hayward , CA
Does the fragrance last long or does it dissipate quick?
emily b.
Stephens City, VA
Which scent do you enjoy the most, Bombshell or Noir tease?
Kristin J.
Who else loves this scent?
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL
I have a body spray from Victoria's secret but haven't tried their perfume. Is it affordable and does smell to strong?
Britney A.
Gresham, OR
What's your favorite perfume? 👃mine is Victoria's Secret Noir Tease Eau De Parfum

back