BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Buy on Jet.com
Yandry P.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the is something diferent from another world. The last very much. The best of the bes t
Hannah S.
Fayetteville, NC
By far one of my favorites and it stays on all day! It smells fresh and fruity at the same time, so it's a good balance.
Eva C.
Jacksonville, FL
I have purchased this before I did love it . I still so but I have fallen for another product ..but this certain fragrance was beautiful or should I say more sexy.. I loved wearing out when I went on my date nights with my fiance!!
Tyler S.
Long Beach, CA
Can never go wrong with Victoria secret perfume it's always have a great sexy lingering smell
Jacqueline F.
Antioch, CA
Smells great love using this product on me and my little sister always get compliments
Faith B.
Mayville, WI
This perfume is definitely one of the best fragrances I've purchased from Victoria's Secret. It has an amazing smell and lasts throughout the day. Not to mention it's in a beautiful bottle. I'd recommend this product to everyone, it's an amazing perfume.
Tychianna R.
Abingdon, MD
ONGEEEE! Where should I begin? This scent is Oh so lovely!!! My boyfriend loves when I put it on and I recommend it for you love ones out there!
Anastasia C.
The fragrance stays all day, excellent quality and this type of smell is exquisite for any skin type, the price is not affordable for everyone but it is worth spending a little more to prove this
Daniela P.
Cúcuta
Good fragance. I love this product. It has a good price. And i already used it.
Josselynne A.
I love the smell, no girl should regret buying this product, your man would enjoy having you around