BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Rachel G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its called seduction for a reason. I could smell this all day long. But it seems to fade pretty quickly.
Stephanie A.
Brownsville, TX
Hate this. Fragrance only lasts for about 2 minutes and goes away. Never buying this ever again.
Jessica L.
Wylie , TX
My all time favorite perfume. It makes me smell SO nice, the price is great, and my man loves it
Margreta G.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite. The smell lasted long. I can spray it in the morning and it'll last the day
Ani D.
Milford, MA
Love this scent! It's a nice mist that smells like what I'd imagine to be an enchanted forest.
Yandry P.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the is something diferent from another world. The last very much. The best of the bes t
Allie M.
Oshkosh, Wi
The smells amaze balls! I've gotten so many compliments when wearing this scent! I recommend it
Ramos M.
Denver, CO
Long lasting smell! I use the lotion that goes along with the spray and it last for a long time
Makayli M.
Kaysville, UT
Seduction is so amazing it makes me feel sexy and also refreshed bringing me a all day scent
Elena K.
Pineville, NC
Great smell. Spray all over my body after shower to solemn good and fresh. Has a great smell.