BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Buy on Jet.com
Hannah S.
Fayetteville, NC
By far one of my favorites and it stays on all day! It smells fresh and fruity at the same time, so it's a good balance.
Morgan T.
Englewood, CO
Smells incredible, the scent lasts for quite a while while is super awesome, and it comes at a pretty affordable price
Shawna R.
Springfield, MO
Great light smell, not an over powering mist that chokes you out. Pricier than other sprays, but I love this product!
Jessica S.
Mayfield, KY
I love all Victoria secret fragrances. I can't just pick one. They all smell so good. But this is one of my favorite.
Ramona A.
Circle Pines, MN
It has such a longlasting subtle smell i love it and would reccomend to any one of my friends it os now my signature
Άντζελα Γ.
Monroe Township, NJ
Every time that I use it the compliments are always flattering. The name say it all
Is the definition of seduction!!
Brooke H.
Aransas Pass, TX
love the smell of this! i got it as a present for christmas and i just can't ever stop using it! good sized bottle.
Brittany C.
Summerville, SC
I am obsessed with this scent. You only need a couple sprits for the whole say. Your loved one will love it too!!!
Carmen N.
Hartford, CT
I have this perfume and it is great. It's a bit strong but I like that it keeps me smelling great all day.
McClary T.
Lake Jackson, TX
This stuff smells amazing. Like a bottle of heaven. I keep this in my purse at all time. My favorite spray