BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Buy on Jet.com
Mercedes H.
This perfume is something else i love how its stays and doesn't wear off i really love victoria secret perfumes totally recommend.
Joyce l.
This was great smelling not to overpowering , and the smell stayed on for longer then most perfumes, I love Victoria's secret
Jessica O.
Colorado Springs, CO
This fragrance smells amazing! isn't too harsh. lasts all day but still subtle. A little pricey but a good purchase overall
Shae R.
Conway, SC
This perfume smells so good I loved to use it all the time it stays on for a while longer than others and the size is nice.
Haley M.
Crystal River, FL
The look the feel the smell! What could you ask for? This is also in my Mekhi bag must! Always smell fine with this product
Sarah B.
Kansas City, MO
One of my top favorite fragrances. All that seductiveness in a small bottle! I take it everywhere with me and swear by it.
Jacquline G.
Vancouver, WA
This is my favorite perfume ever! The fragrance lasts for hours! You only need a few sprays and you'll smell great all day!
Hannah S.
Fayetteville, NC
By far one of my favorites and it stays on all day! It smells fresh and fruity at the same time, so it's a good balance.
Morgan T.
Englewood, CO
Smells incredible, the scent lasts for quite a while while is super awesome, and it comes at a pretty affordable price
Jessica S.
Mayfield, KY
I love all Victoria secret fragrances. I can't just pick one. They all smell so good. But this is one of my favorite.