BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Buy on Jet.com
Anika H.
Love this scent! I use several sprays every time I use it, and i have had this product for a while. Though I have to say the scent does not last long. You have to reapply. The scent is not super sweet, more mature but still sexy. I would buy it again.
Tina W.
Sunfield, MI
I love this scent. It is fresh and leaves me smelling delicious. Its affordable and available at almost every mall. It smells better compared to most brands and the scent lasts longer and for most of the day. I would recommend this to others. Love it.
Frankie M.
Leola, PA
I decided to give this fragrance a try all though I'm very picky when it comes to frangrances, can't be too strong, or too light that wears off quickly. But this one sure hit the spot! Delicious soft scent that lasts all day/night! I love it!
Eva C.
Jacksonville, FL
I have purchased this before I did love it . I still so but I have fallen for another product ..but this certain fragrance was beautiful or should I say more sexy.. I loved wearing out when I went on my date nights with my fiance!!
Destiny A.
Aiken, SC
I put this product on and got so many compliments on how great I smelled. It has an pleasing scent. The price is great. The bottle is very pretty and its fees like plastic. It is long lasting though. No room for improvement.
Kirvoan G.
Detroit, MI
Victoria's Secret No1 Orchid Seduction. Could you say Va Va Voom?!This fragrance is elegant and very sensual. The scent is everlasting and lingers on all day and night . Perfect for a night out with a special someone.
Imani G.
Essex, MD
This one smells so good. My mom still has this and i use it before i go to school once in a while so she wouldn't notice that ive been using it. But i really like this product. I wish i had this one for myself.
Vanessa R.
Casa Grande, AZ
My FAVORITE Victoria's secret fragrance!!!! Only need about two sprats and it will last you the whole day! You will definitely have a lot of people telling you , you smell good.
Morgan M.
I really love how this perfume isn't that noticeable until you are very close and I love that flowery smell that it has. It is definitely one of my favorite fragrances
Sonia B.
Love all the Victoria Secret body sprays. I can smell them when I first apply and then think the scent is gone but always end up with compliments on my scents.