Victoria's Secret Neon Paradise Sunset Crush Fragrance Mist

by Victoria's Secret

The hottest escape is filled with electric blooms, exotic fruits and ocean breezes. Are you ready for it?

Sunset Crush has Honeysuckle & Creamy Santal. Sun-kissed skin. Island life. Feel the heat.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Neon Paradise Sunset Crush Fragrance Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Diana H.
1,053 reviews
Victoria's Secret Neon Paradise Sunset Crush Fragrance Mist uploaded by Diana H.
Purchased at: Amazon
This used to be my significant others favorite scent. I love what he love, so I love this lotion. Lol. #VoxBox
Tara M.
Spruce Pine, NC
Victoria's Secret Neon Paradise Sunset Crush Fragrance Mist uploaded by Tara M.
This scent reminds me of a tropical vacation. Fresh and citrus like. I love it because its a light scent.
Robmyrna G.
NY
Victoria's Secret Neon Paradise Sunset Crush Fragrance Mist uploaded by Robmyrna G.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
I love this mist so much it's smells like summer, fruits and the beach.I also love the lotion a lot.They last long.
Karina B.
fort walton beach florida
Victoria's Secret Neon Paradise Sunset Crush Fragrance Mist uploaded by Karina B.
Such an amazing product ! Smells tropical and last long for a mist spray . Price is great and comes in a colorful tropical bottle !!
Alexis S.
Bardstown, KY
Another favorite of mine! I only wish this was more long lasting but for the price it’s asking alot. Smells so good, like summer and coconuts.
Cailen V.
I love this smell I think it’s a nice beach smell with a slight musk to it. The bottle is beautiful and it has I nice mister on it. It’s also not that expensive for being a Victoria’s Secret product so I definitely recommend.
Edith R.
El Paso
This perfume is one of my favorites whenever I go on vacation the smell of this fragrance is really refreshing and the packaging is bright and decent🌄
Kathy D.
Cochran, GA
Love love love this body spray for spring and summer! It gets me in such a good mood smelling like the beach ants knowing beach weekends are coming! Smells like a tropical paradise.
Marcie T.
Victoria's Secret Neon Paradise Sunset Crush Fragrance Mist uploaded by Marcie T.
This is my definite go-to during those hot, breezy summer days! It reminds me of being in St.Thomas during the summer. Scent sticks around for awhile, the honeysuckle and creamy santel leave your wanting to apply this scent every hour! I would highly recommend this product and especially the whole set. I just wish it had a very little bit of gold glitter to give skin that island glow- which is reminiscent of the dry oil.
Abi C.
Maytown, PA
I think the sent is nice its personally not my favorite but it lasts a long time and is a pretty good price. the bottle is really cute and is very easy for traveling and I've never had any problems with it breaking.

Looking for your answer?