BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Purifies and invigorates with citrus extracts & essential mineral water

Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
I worked at Victoria's Secret for one day- yes, one day. I am not disgruntled, it was just not the place for me. Anyways, the company allowed associates to test one of the trial bottles to acquaint themselves with the products. This was my favorite scent of the bottles I smelled, so it was the one I chose to test, and while the smell was okay, when I left the store two hours later, there was no trace of the scent anymore.
Keyshia C.
New York
Nice fragrance. I really enjoy this scent. I used mine up in almost one year and just bought my mother the spray this past Mother's Day. The only problem is that this is a discontinued scent. I would have bought it again. It is light, yet romantic. Only con is; I think it cost way too much.
Angelica R.
Alameda, CA
I think this has been a go to scent of mine since i was about 15yrs old. Seeing as im 27 now, i think its safe to say that its gunna be one that sticks around. The only thing i wish was that it wasnt discontinued. So once my surplus runs out, its time to find something new
CAROLYN V.
Fresh clean scent that I really enjoy . A bit different from what I'm used to smelling in Victoria secret,which is a good thing . For some reason this reminds me of a philosophy scent.
Katie L.
Glastonbury, CT
I love this missed it smells so amazing and it's really what is rising and hydrating and it's a pretty pricey thing but I think it's worth it

back