Victoria's Secret Moonlit Kiss Ultra Moisturizing Hand & Body Cream uploaded by jazmine M.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victorias Secret Moonlit Kiss Ultra Moisturizing Hand and Body Cream 6.7 oz/200 mlWhite Peony & airy AmberFortified with replenishing Avocado and Sweet Almont Oils

jazmine M.
I love the lotions from vs they last longer then the mist sprays , I can’t find this lotion on here but It does pop up on other sites an probably in store but I got this lotion in Las Vegas an I had it for years because it is so good I didn’t want it to run out an now it has an I really want to buy more .. I recommend this lotion it is very good it stays on threw out the day an the smell is amazing the price is very worth it !!!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This stuff smells amazing. Most of their creams anx scented items do though. What I love most about their hand creams like this one is that it's thick and long lasting. By long lasting I mean my skin feels moisturized for hours and hours and with continued use my skin feels baby soft. It is thick and creamy but sinks into the skin very quickly and does not leave an oily or sticky residue on the hands. It travels easily. Its a little pricy but worth it since its high quality and a little goes a long way and so it lasts forever. I definitely recommend in any scent you prefer.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
I love love love victoria secret and so do i love their hand and body cream, moonlit kiss. So soothing scent and great for hydrating hands and body. Love using it. My husband loves the smell of it too. Definitely meets my expectations. I will recommend it.
Jennifer A.
Winston salem , NC
Their hand cream is wonderful. Smells great and absorbs quickly. Makes my hands feel soft. I like that they have a variety of scents to choose from.
Katrina A.
HILLSVILLE, VA
I love the line from vs. So smooth and hydrating to the skin at an affordable price. The different scents are amazing
Angel W.
Eight Mile, AL
Smells soooooo good and extremely moisturizing. This scent is like a dream. You can where anywhere lasts forever
Mayar M.
Cairo
I adore its smell it's like a beautiful dream and beautiful heaven it's so gentle and so soft and lasts for a long I used to use it in winter and it made my body and my hands so soft 😊😊
Oriana v.
Beautiful presentation, beautiful fragrance, that makes you smell and look beautiful. A woman's best friend is a splash or body cream from Victoria's Secret