BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Moonlight Dream possesses a blend of rose, gardenia, hyacinth, sweet pea, pear and vanilla. It is recommended for casual wear.

About the product:

• Design House: Victoria's Secret
  • Fragrance Notes: rose, gardenia, hyacinth, sweet pea, pear and vanilla
  • Recommended Use: casual

• I've heard great things about this product but haven't ha...1 Answers
  • Victoria secret, is one of the best brands in terms of l...2 Answers
  • Born and raised in Hawaii, I never had a problem with my ...3 Answers
Victoria's Secret Moonlight Dream Hand And Body Cream

Start your review of Victoria's Secret Moonlight Dream Hand And Body Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I have very dry skin and this lotion is amazing and it smells amazing I always buy them when they are on sale and I save them for when I run out." in 10 reviews
Nora B.
I have always been a fan of the Victoria secrets collections espically the lotions they do the job great when it comes to keeping my legs and arms lathered but not only do they smooth my skin they smell AMAZING! I always purchase the lotions with the matching perfumes to smell great all day. Victoria secrets always has great deals I recommend downloading their app and signing up for email notifications to know when these products are on sale and get the inside scoops!
Sheila D.
Wild vanilla is suddle enough to wear to the office, the lotion definitely hydrates my skin and add a suddle sweet smell. I use it day.... I gotta say I think I bought then because of there packaging.
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
I really love these products, they are creamy, smell good. Are perfect for moisturizing the skin.
Melva A.
Me encanta esta crema te deja la piel con un súper aroma en lo personal me encanta y me encantan con aroma
Peyton C.
Davie, FL
dulce z.
La marca voctoria's secret. Me gusta mucho porque es muy. Buena y el olor es muy rico y me gusta mucho porque la piel queda muy bien
Yryna R.
East Hanover, NJ
Just great body lotions. Perfect smells. On the skin for a long time this smell is heard. My husband really likes it when I apply this lotion to the body in the evening. I think every girl will pick something for herself. After it, the skin is very tender and velvety, it removes irritations on my skin. I recommend.
Mini Y.
Kennewick, WA
I love this lotion a lot! Smells so lovely and thinking on buying more. Packaging is good and for the price is a win! The lotion is so gentle on the skin and the smell stays on you for a lot of time! One of my favorites brands and lotions. I do recommend this one a lot.
Shannon R.
Sacramento, CA
It's amazing this product for skin and hands!!
Eliana F.
How long does the smell?
Asia H.
Spruce grove
I've heard lots of good things about this body lotion but it's kind of expensive so I was wondering if the product is worth it? is it a good investment? does it smell too strong? thank you