BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Moonlight Dream possesses a blend of rose, gardenia, hyacinth, sweet pea, pear and vanilla. It is recommended for casual wear.

About the product:

• Design House: Victoria's Secret
  • Fragrance Notes: rose, gardenia, hyacinth, sweet pea, pear and vanilla
  • Recommended Use: casual

• I've heard great things about this product but haven't ha...1 Answers
  • Victoria secret, is one of the best brands in terms of l...2 Answers
  • Born and raised in Hawaii, I never had a problem with my ...3 Answers
Victoria's Secret Moonlight Dream Hand And Body Cream
  • "I have very dry skin and this lotion is amazing and it smells amazing I always buy them when they are on sale and I save them for when I run out." in 10 reviews
April R.
Las Vegas, NV
I have used this too many times to count, it smells amazing and doesn't leave that sticky feeling that some lotions tend to do. I always get lotion from VS but this main brand is really the best to date!
sara f.
Phoenix, AZ
In love with this lotion scent very mild and not exaggerated smell it is very mellow it will not rub against my baby and my husband will not get a headach from smelling it its great for people who love not so strong scents i love the price and would definetely purchase again
Tarmim K.
Bridgeview , IL
I love this product. There’s nothing negative to say about this product, it smells good, leaves your skin feeling soft and supple and it’s fragrance is very long lasting in comparison to other products. I would totally recommend (:
Carley B.
Cambridge , Md
Absolutely love all of the VS lotions, they contain the perfect amount of moisture while making your body smell fantastic all day long, like you just Spritzed some body spray. Love this stuff!
Ana M.
Orlando, FL
I like the Victoria's Secret body lotions because they smell good while providing good moisture. They aren't super expensive either. They also usually have bundle deals. The packaging is also always cute. Overall, I recommend it even though it isn't my favorite.
Jackelyne S.
Los Angeles
I only like this lotion for my hands. The scents are nice. Other than that I use cetaphil or nivea for my body because of the multiple dry areas. When they're on sale for 7 for $35 or so they're a good deal. Not sure how beneficial they are to the skin though.
Breanna G.
Mcdonough, GA
Love love love this. It's my all time favorite smell. Keeps me fresh and mositurized. Doesn't wear off quick! Keeps my arms and legs soft. I bought it from Victoria secret. It was kinda pricey but we'll worth the money. I would most definitely recommend
Ammn M.
This smells like heaven. It's very smooth, silky, and creamy. It's not oily and it does not make me feel greasy, which is amazing and everything that i look for in a lotion. These tend to go on sale every so often, so keep your eye out for any discounts.
Misti B.
Flintville, TN
This is a must have in my daily routine. I love the creamy texture, and the moisturized feeling my skin has when I use it. It good for dry skin on your heels too.
Kristy C.
Great smelling product that applies easily and moisturizes nicely. I would consider this more of a fragrance product rather than an intensely moisturizing product.
Remy C.
Born and raised in Hawaii, I never had a problem with my skin ever being dry maybe oily. Now that I moved to Colorado my skin is DRYER than ever. What is the best recommendation of lotion I could use with scent. Should I get Victoria's Secret Moonlight Dream Hand And Body Cream or some other brand? Please tag brands and why it's beneficial ingredients. Thank You 😍
Shannon R.
Sacramento, CA
It's amazing this product for skin and hands!!
Eliana F.
How long does the smell?
Tamara A.
Victoria secret, is one of the best brands in terms of lotions for the body
Asia H.
Spruce grove
I've heard lots of good things about this body lotion but it's kind of expensive so I was wondering if the product is worth it? is it a good investment? does it smell too strong? thank you