BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Moonlight Dream possesses a blend of rose, gardenia, hyacinth, sweet pea, pear and vanilla. It is recommended for casual wear.

About the product:

• Design House: Victoria's Secret
  • Fragrance Notes: rose, gardenia, hyacinth, sweet pea, pear and vanilla
  • Recommended Use: casual

• I've heard great things about this product but haven't ha...1 Answers
  • Victoria secret, is one of the best brands in terms of l...2 Answers
  • Born and raised in Hawaii, I never had a problem with my ...3 Answers
Victoria's Secret Moonlight Dream Hand And Body Cream
  • "I have very dry skin and this lotion is amazing and it smells amazing I always buy them when they are on sale and I save them for when I run out." in 10 reviews
Rosie S.
Novato , CA
Very moisturizing and smells great. I have many of these in different scents because they are such a great product! They are worth the price and come in all different great scents. I would recommend them!
Estephanie O.
Love the locations from Victoria Secret. They have a large selection and sometimes a great mix and match sale. They lotion is great and the fragrance last a long time. I keep one with me at all times. 👍🏻
Kelly G.
Amherst, NY
I didn't really like this product, wasn't really a fan of the scent.. it was pretty pricey for a small tube.. the lotion didn't really moisturize my skin and was only mostly there for scent... wouldn't recommend unless you want the scent
eloweez t.
The smell of the lotion is so good it is almost worth it. The alcohol in these are just insane. But I usually add a spoon or olive oil or coconut oil to make up for it . if I don't with in 30 min I was ashy as hell. Perfume = alcohol
Amanda K.
Vincent, AL
I love Victoria Secret lotions. This is one of my favorites. It smells amazing. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturized. The only down side is it is a little pricey but so worth the money.
Sheila D.
Wild vanilla is suddle enough to wear to the office, the lotion definitely hydrates my skin and add a suddle sweet smell. I use it day.... I gotta say I think I bought then because of there packaging.
Olivia M.
Victoria's Secret has the best lotions, the smell lasts on your skin forever, especially if you put body splash on top. I use it every time I get out of the shower and I smell great all day. A tad pricey, but the same as all other perfume lotions. s
Emily H.
Tucson, AZ
I got two lotions and the matching spray last month when it was 2 for 10. TR hats always the best deal. I love the amber one it's always been my faveninalso tried rush this time. The lotions lasts longer than the spray. Yes I will buy a gf win I have bought for years.
Nicholina T.
Redding, CA
This one is amazing but I have several others that smell just as amazing some even better. My favorite is Pure Seduction. It smells soooo good and is so silky and creamy and just makes you feel super sexy.
April R.
Las Vegas, NV
I have used this too many times to count, it smells amazing and doesn't leave that sticky feeling that some lotions tend to do. I always get lotion from VS but this main brand is really the best to date!
Remy C.
Born and raised in Hawaii, I never had a problem with my skin ever being dry maybe oily. Now that I moved to Colorado my skin is DRYER than ever. What is the best recommendation of lotion I could use with scent. Should I get Victoria's Secret Moonlight Dream Hand And Body Cream or some other brand? Please tag brands and why it's beneficial ingredients. Thank You 😍
Shannon R.
Sacramento, CA
It's amazing this product for skin and hands!!
Eliana F.
How long does the smell?
Tamara A.
Victoria secret, is one of the best brands in terms of lotions for the body
Asia H.
Spruce grove
I've heard lots of good things about this body lotion but it's kind of expensive so I was wondering if the product is worth it? is it a good investment? does it smell too strong? thank you