BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Moonlight Dream possesses a blend of rose, gardenia, hyacinth, sweet pea, pear and vanilla. It is recommended for casual wear.

About the product:

• Design House: Victoria's Secret
  • Fragrance Notes: rose, gardenia, hyacinth, sweet pea, pear and vanilla
  • Recommended Use: casual

• I've heard great things about this product but haven't ha...1 Answers
  • Victoria secret, is one of the best brands in terms of l...2 Answers
  • Born and raised in Hawaii, I never had a problem with my ...3 Answers
Victoria's Secret Moonlight Dream Hand And Body Cream
  • "I have very dry skin and this lotion is amazing and it smells amazing I always buy them when they are on sale and I save them for when I run out." in 10 reviews
Jessica a.
Owasso, OK
This is one of my favorite lotions that they carry in stores! It smells amazing! All of their fragrances smell so good! They are super cheap and they hey always have some kind of deals going on! Its great for gifts
Nora B.
I have always been a fan of the Victoria secrets collections espically the lotions they do the job great when it comes to keeping my legs and arms lathered but not only do they smooth my skin they smell AMAZING! I always purchase the lotions with the matching perfumes to smell great all day. Victoria secrets always has great deals I recommend downloading their app and signing up for email notifications to know when these products are on sale and get the inside scoops!
Julia L.
This product was a bit of a let down, in my opinion. It wasn't a problem with harshness, formula, or even price. My problem was with the potency of the smell! It smells so strong that I can't use is as body lotion or even hand lotion. It has the strength of a perfume even in small amounts. When using this lotion I mix it with a lotion that has a neutral smell, to tone it down and make it usable.
Heather V.
Beebe, AR
I love almost every set they carry and keep a stock pile..very long lasting worth the price but normally stock up when they have their awesome sales so don't spend a fortune on the sets I love cause I have to have everything to the scent set! And will always continue to purchase and my number one lotion answer spray collection
Denise T.
Oakland, CA
I would highly recommend this product ! It leaves your skin amazing and smelling good ! i bought it at Victoria Secret and it has a nice scent it has roses scents, it is gentle on the skin and is not harsh at all. I would defiantly buy it again its worth the money !
Nicole N.
Valdosta, GA
I usually carry my victoria secret lotions on my carry-on, its really helpful to stay moisturized during the course of the day and the scent is also a plus! The scent does last long and it is gentle on normal skin, although scented lotions are usually not advisable for sensitive skin. I would buy this product again, as there has been no reason to do other wise.
Bianca N.
portales, NM
I love VS products and how much they smell so good! I love the way it makes my skin feel when I put it on, most of these products are pretty pricey because they have the VS brand. I bought this on a whim while shopping for bras and I would definitely buy again
Celine Z.
Franklin Sq, NY
I love the smell of this Victoria secret body wash. It's very gentle and smells really good. Can only buy it at Victoria secret and you can find it on sale for about 6-8$. I'll recommend it to people who wants a long scent!
Vanessa L.
Los Angeles, CA
Super cute and smells really good. usually I'm really picky about my lotions because some may be too sweet and make me feel sticky, but this smells good and leaves my skin smooth. also not pricey & i got it at victoria's secret. would recommend :)
Becca W.
Puyallup, WA
ORIGINAL. I love this lotion so much. I love the way my skin feels after using this product. I usually apply this product after taking a shower, my skin is clean and it leaves it soft as always. I definitely recommend after shaving your legs!!!!
Remy C.
Born and raised in Hawaii, I never had a problem with my skin ever being dry maybe oily. Now that I moved to Colorado my skin is DRYER than ever. What is the best recommendation of lotion I could use with scent. Should I get Victoria's Secret Moonlight Dream Hand And Body Cream or some other brand? Please tag brands and why it's beneficial ingredients. Thank You 😍
Shannon R.
Sacramento, CA
It's amazing this product for skin and hands!!
Eliana F.
How long does the smell?
Tamara A.
Victoria secret, is one of the best brands in terms of lotions for the body
Asia H.
Spruce grove
I've heard lots of good things about this body lotion but it's kind of expensive so I was wondering if the product is worth it? is it a good investment? does it smell too strong? thank you