Victoria's Secret Moonlight Dream Body Lotion uploaded by BARBARA R.Victoria's Secret Moonlight Dream Body Lotion uploaded by Therese E.Victoria's Secret Moonlight Dream Body Lotion uploaded by Jael R.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret possesses a blend of rose, gardenia, hyacinth, sweet pea, pear and vanilla. It is recommended for casual wear.

Victoria's Secret Moonlight Dream Body Lotion
  • "Victoria Secret has a big selection of products to choose from! this lotion imparticular is a great lotion that has a great perfume smell and will keep you smelling good all day! it also is very hydrating to the skin " in 4 reviews
Malina L.
Waynesburg, KY
I absolutely love this scent from Victoria Secret. Love Spell is one of those scents that if you use it someone is going to notice it and ask you about it. The lotion goes on and doesn't leave you greasy either.
Kimberly M.
Cosmopolis, WA
powerful scent. These lotions are the same quality as B&BW and they leave the skin fragrant. They don't really help with moisture as much because of all the alcohol, and definitely don't use these if you have sensitive skin.
Ruthanna W.
Norristown, PA
I love Victoria secret body lotions. This one smells great and is a beautiful fragrance. I use it all the time and it leaves me very moisturized and leaves my skin very soft. This is a great option for anyone.
Stefanie B.
VS is every girls fav I think. All their products smell great and last along time. The sizes are pretty good and little more on the spendy side for me. But you definitely get the quality for the price. Plus their packaging is always pretty. Truly makes you feel like a fierce woman.
Krystin T.
Ocala
This lotion is without a doubt my favorite smelling lotion. Such a cool fragrance and also very calming. On nights when I can't seem to fall asleep I put this lotion on my arms and it just settles my soul! Love it and highly recommend it.
Quincee C.
Love the scent and I always receive compliments when I wear it. Great bottle easy to spray, has a longer lasting scent than other brands. Pretty good price for the size. Would definitely repurchase.
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
I love the smell it’s great I think Victoria secret has the beat scents they are just so amazing the smell like you could eat them some amazing I can’t just buy one when I go there
Siterria N.
Pembroke Park, FL
I love anything Victoria Secret Fragrances they always last long andyou have the scrnt on you throughout the whole entire day as if you just sprayed it on you earlier that morning.
I like this heavy bolder scent. I like to layer so the body wash with is is nice. I like it for a lotion it is creamy. this is always a good price and usually you can get some type of sale price. This is long lasting on me, everyone is different but I like it. I gave all of my baby shower friends that helped to put it together received gift bags as my way of saying thank you, at least one of the girls got this scent. I would recommend it
Rachel V.
bought one bottle to try for $3 thanks to Labor Day sales, and was very happy with this purchase. I've been using it for about 4 months now and it does a great job moisturizing my dry skin. I have the scent "Romantic Wish" which is similar to Bath and Body Work's "Cucumber melon". It smells sweet, fruity, refreshing and lovely to put on after a hot shower.