BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Moments Girls Night Sheer Fragrance Body Mist is composed of Flirty Peony and Waterlily.

Sabrina J.
Murray, KY
Great product. Smells great. Victoria’s Secrets is the bomb and is average price. Not too expensive. Not cheap. I buy online or at the mall. Never disappointed. I gift to all my friends
Bethany J.
Vicksburg, MS
Eep! Where to start? I absolutely love victoria's secret body mist! They're on the lower side of price spectrum for victoria's secret, and well worth the buy. The glitters in their body mists don't irritate your skin and will stay on all night. The smell isn't so overbearing like their perfumes and has lasted me 12 hours on a work shift. Love. Would absolutely purchase again.
Elizabeth C.
East Haven, CT
My absolute favorite light fragrance. I bought this when i worked for Victoria Secret and i loved it so much i bought a few bottles of it so i have it on hand. its verry light not over powering. i light fruity scents so this is a favorite of mine. i would deffinitey keep buying althought i don't need to because i own so manny!
Maryann N.
Garden Grove, CA
Victoria's Secret always has fabulous scents any lady would love. I like to use this fragrance whenever I'm going on a night out/party with friends. However, their fragrances do run a little pricey but I think it's worth it considering the smell. The reason this product is only a 4 star is because it doesn't seem to last that long on me. I sometimes bring it with me just in case I wanna reapply it.
Aaliyah M.
Henderson, NV
Very great !! The smell last, and stays for a very long time, it's not too pricey at all, the pros are for how long it stays, I hate the packaging though, I do not like plastic, it's very long lasting, I would definitely buy it again !
Laura Y.
Alexandria, VA
My absolute favorite scent. It has the right amount of flirty and freshness. I full on cried when I went to go repurchase and learned it was discontinued. Victoria secret has many amazing scents but none compare to this one
Jennifer T.
Northport , AL
This smells really nice! It's a really light scent that, for me, has lasted all trough the day without being too strong. I use it on a weekly basis for work because the smell isn't overbearing. I'm actually out right now and plan on getting more during my next trip to the mall.
Deepika Y.
Herndon, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Victoria Secrets fragrances are hands down the most divine fragrances. I loved this scent as well. The scent is very concentrated and stays on as perfume on the body. I always have a big stock of VS products in my cabinet
Mariah B.
La Mesa, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this mist! The price is not too bad by itself but you can also get it in a bundle deal. The scent is nice and fresh. I bought it at Victoria's Secret but you can also order this online. I definitely recommend it!
Aubrey R.
This is the perfect accessory to put on before leaving the house for a girls night out. It smells so good and a little goes a long way. It lasts all night and gives you a sense of confidence when you're out in public.

Amazon