Victoria's Secret Minty Shine Refreshing Lip Gloss

Clear, high-shine gloss instantly freshens breath—and your smile—with cooling peppermint oil.

• 13 g/.46 oz.
  • Domestic

What’s your favorite lip gloss? Mine is Victoria's Secret Minty Shine Refreshing Lip Gloss Let me know
Is this product worth how much money it cost ?
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Minty Shine Refreshing Lip Gloss!
How would you rate this product?
Claremont
I absolutely love the shine from Victoria secrets minty gloss!! The cool sensation that comes over your lips is fantastic!! Don't think there is anyway at all the lip gloss could be improved!! Met my expectations happily!! I would recommend to any and all ladies who love a glossy, minty. Shine!!
Calhoun
I LOVE this lip gloss! This is the only one I like from Victoria secret though! It has an amazing flavor and makes your breath even smell great when talking! I could have eaten an onion and immediately applied this lipgloss and had a make out session without anyone knowing! Strong stuff!
Virginia Bch, VA
This Lip gloss is my all time favorite! I use it all the time, it smells amazing and when i put a little too much on and it gets in my mouth a little it tastes amazing too, lol. I buy it all the time when i’m purchasing other items. I highly recommend! Victoria's Secret
sparks, NV
Best Mint lip gloss I have ever tried! It stays minty for as long as it lasts on your lips, and I usually only have to reapply once every 1- 2 hours or so. I also like how shiny it is, and the fact that it doesn’t turn my lips into a sticky mess like a lot of lip glosses.
Casper Wyoming
This reminds me of the bath and body works lip gloss but I prefer b&bw over this. The taste/scent wasnt what I was expecting but it did hydrate my lips and make them feel better. I wish it was a little cheaper for the quality. It's worth it if you find it on sale.
Burbank, CA
Minty and Fresh! This lip gloss will keep your lips hydrated and smelling great all day! Pairs well with a piece of gum after lunch and will make sure you are approachable even after lots of garlic!! lol keep this one handy in your purse for everyday use!
Rock springs, WY
Love this! Not only just A lip gloss, but also tastes great and also is designed to substitute a breath mint. It's edible and leaves your breath fresh, lips shiny and soft, and comes in many different flavors!!! Would buy a million if I could!!!!!!!
Kingston, PA
This Is One Of The Only Glosses I'll Ever Wear By Victoria's Secret , It Smells Absolutely Delicious , Good For The Price & Yes I'd Absolutely Double The Size Of The Packaging , It Lasts Decently I Use It For A Base Under Liquid Lipsticks & Other Lip Gloss
Canyon Cntry, CA
Victoria's Secret Minty Shine Refreshing Lip Gloss uploaded by jehlayna K.
this is my all time favorite lipgloss. it’s not sticky at all and the scent is mint which smells super good. its clear so u can wear it by itself or over other colors and it works super good. it’s definitely long lasting and super affordable.
Anyone else remember the older version of these. I absolutely loved them! I would have my mom buy one every time we went in there. I'd have a ton. I absolutely love these lip glosses. They are OG lipglosses for sure. I highly recommend them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Miami , FL
5 months ago
𝕹𝖌𝖚𝖞𝖊̂̃𝖓 𝕯. • 5 months ago
My favourite lip gloss is definately fenty gloss bomb 💧😍