Victoria's Secret Minty Shine Refreshing Lip Gloss uploaded by nia p.Victoria's Secret Minty Shine Refreshing Lip Gloss uploaded by Jalynn G.Victoria's Secret Minty Shine Refreshing Lip Gloss uploaded by Jasmin 🍯.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Clear, high-shine gloss instantly freshens breath—and your smile—with cooling peppermint oil.

• 13 g/.46 oz.
  • Domestic

Jasmin 🍯.
It’s my favorite lipgloss! It’s super shiny and moisturizing! And since it is a minty lipgloss it also feels refreshing in the lips. I would have never expected and this product to be this amazing! This product is definitely UNDERRATED!!
Iam D.
lawrenceville, GA
This clear lip gloss is amazing when I am rushing somewhere i am a repeat user because it amazing and long lasting this product met my expectations it so good I will buy it again and again because it’s so great y’all should get you some. Victoria's Secret Minty Shine Refreshing Lip Gloss
nia p.
college park
I love this gloss! This product is very long lasting and smells great. Leaves your lips feeling very minty. Definitely met my expectations. I would buy again not to mention it taste kind of good too LOL! I recommend for everyone, give it a try. Victoria's Secret Minty Shine Refreshing Lip Gloss
Jinnah P.
Philadelphia
I never had one before but was gifted this one from a family friend I really like it it’s minty but not to strong and it’s not super sticky gives off a good amount of shine and my fav part is it haves a silicone tip which I really found different and nice because it feels better then those cloth kinds tips lipglosses normally have I would recommend 💋
JaAnai O.
Fayetteville, NC
This lip gloss is lovely! The one thing I love the most about it is the minty tingly feeling it gives your lips. It is on the pricier side but I love the shine. Would buy it again...
aysia r.
i love this lipgloss. it’s really long lasting and it always have that mint flavor. like i shop at vs a lot and they have really good item i mostly love their long lasting lipgloss they all have their own flavor and everything it’s amazing
maria r.
Santa Ana, CA
I’ve been looking for a gloss that can hydrate my lips will also making them shine and it has. It’s great but it does tend to be sticky of course. Another great thing is that it does absorb into my lips and make them look shiny and a little plump.
Donyaii k.
American
This lip gloss makes my lips so shiny and pretty and it's so mentally fresh and it makes my legs feel so good and I love this product so much because it's just the best and it keeps my breath smelling fresh even though it's only on my lip😘😘💜😍😍❤
Riya V.
It’s minty fresh and i use all the freaking time and it honestly did my all my expectations and the packaging is cute. I don’t like putting to much so I put some on my finger and apply it and I have bought it 2x already.
Jalynn G.
New york
Smells super good . It also gives a very glossy look. It is very minty . It has been lasting me a month and I still have it. I recommend buying this product.