BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

VICTORIAS SECRETS MIDNIGHT MIMOSA FRAGRANCE MIST8.4 OZ

Buy on Amazon
Kristen M.
Semmes
Love it and I would buy it again and I bought it at Walmart and yes it is my whole loves it
Sharna B.
Gorgeous fragrance and beautiful packaging. Classic, girly and feminine scent that is perfect for summer. Good value for money. I would recommend and would buy again. Bought online for a reasonable price.
Maria C.
San Cristóbal
I like this collection of splash are cute, its smell is natural and sweet and I usually use them everyday with their creams. It makes you feel fresh
Katiuzka R.

This is my favorite type of fragrance, I use it daily. It's nice, sweet and soft, it's really delicious and I love it !!!
Tanya B.
Maple ridge , BC
Love this scent. It's not too strong and over powering or not enough scent like others I have tried. Very reasonable pricing.