BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Garden Midnight Mimosa Body Mist is composed of mimosa flower and airy musk.

Buy on Amazon
Lys E.
Fresno, CA
Just like Victoria's Secret Love Spell Fragrance Mist its more of a around the house, get out the shower use. I mean it doesn’t smell like anything I know, it smells okay I guess.
Kenny S.
Roosevelt , NY
Realmente tengo años usando este producto incluso su en mi país no lo vendían ahora tengo las tiendas a la mano y he mantiene comprando estás fragancia duraderas y que huelen excelentemente bien.
Saralena M.
Colorado Springs, CO
These are the best Victoria Secret has! It smells soo good. I have 2 bottles and I haven't been able to finish the first one.
Yadira S.
Was not my favorite scent. So many other scents from VS I like. Wouldn't personally recommend this one
Kristen M.
Semmes
Love it and I would buy it again and I bought it at Walmart and yes it is my whole loves it
Laila A.
cairo, Egypt
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com
Hira M.
Abu Dhabi, Main
i love these mists...its refreshhing and long lasting for a day.... its great for sweaty summers and is my go too duri g the sun burns us all at its peak. though they have a vast variety of collection... suitable to many moods and choices. its an instant refreshing and mood up lifting.
Sharna B.
Gorgeous fragrance and beautiful packaging. Classic, girly and feminine scent that is perfect for summer. Good value for money. I would recommend and would buy again. Bought online for a reasonable price.
zugheit g.
ami en lo particular no me gusto mucho esta aroma de victoria secret una vez puesta me agrado pero pasado 3 minutos se me hacia una fragancia un poco fuerte y el olor me empezo como a marear su precio es muy bueno la verdad pero prefiero algo como pure seduction o vainilla lace
Maria C.
San Cristóbal
I like this collection of splash are cute, its smell is natural and sweet and I usually use them everyday with their creams. It makes you feel fresh