BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Mesmerize at every turn with Midnight Glamour, an alluring blend of pink berry and fluffy vanilla from the VS Fantasies limited-edition Fall collection. This refreshing fragrance mist is infused with conditioning aloe vera. Spray on for a hypnotic touch of scent.

About the product:

• Fragrance type: Warm
  • Notes: Pink berry and fluffy vanilla
  • 250 ml/8.4 fl oz
  • New Scent from Victoria's Secret - 2013!
  • VS Fantasies Collection

Madison M.
yall anything from Victorias secret is always good whether it's the perfumes, body mist, or the lotion. Not only does it smell wonderful and makes you feel sexy but it's affordable and it last awhile. unfortunately this body mist doesn't last all day like perfume does. but it does last a couple of hours to give you a boost of refresh smell to your body. It fits anywhere. your purse or car. It is a strong smell but it's not too strong where it would bother your nose. 5 stars for sure!
Martha I.
Columbia, MO
I have a bounch of sprays from VS and I wear them for years already, i really enjoy their fragrances and I am already used to most of them. I would recommend and the only problem for me is that it does not last long so you have to use a lot of the product.
Denise V.
Tucson, AZ
Victoria Secrets Body Mists give just the right amount of fragrance. They always smell great without an overbearing perfume smell. I love Midnight Glamour. It's such a clean, fresh smell. The bottles are always nice and they make great gifts.
Joanne S.
I love the scent of it and plus its long lasting. I really have a lot of compliment about the scent of this victoria secret. And i always purchased the same one all the time and if they have semi annual sale i buy them. And i stock up.
Sarah E.
No Victoria Secrets mist nor perfume has kepy we disappointed! I love the musty scent but it is also sweet! My all time favorite is Love Spell though this is a nice 2nd choice. I love the plastic bottle and color!
Athena S.
Aubrey, TX
Yummy scent, but I have to put quite a bit on. It ends up being pretty expensive considering how much I go through. This was my first time using it and I did enjoy, I'm not sure if I'll be buying it again. I tell my finds it smells good but that I think its a little expensive.
Joselyn G.
This is my favorite is the only one I would but everyone at school loved it's no I would share it with everyone lasts for a little while have to keep spraying I like it better than other perfumes because it smells super sweet I would buy it again .❤️❤️
Dee R.
Poplarville, MS
Oh my I really love smell of Victoria secret midnight glamour fragrance mist whenever I want to pamper myself I go to Victoria secret in the mall it has a pleasant smell that's not overbearingly and lasts all day I can't wait to go back and get me more
Frida M.
Pomona , CA
I loooove the smell of this. But for some reason the scent doesn't seem to last on me/ my clothes. So I basically drown myself with this perfume lol but other than that i love it!
cynthia C.
Wyoming, MI
Omg this is the best smelling, I would def recommend! actually i already have!! the scent is like a smooth yet strong last longer then most sprays do on you smell. I actually received it as a gift and I just love it` def a referral!
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?