Victoria's Secret Midnight Exotics Forbidden Vanilla Fragrance Mist uploaded by Fidelina H.Victoria's Secret Midnight Exotics Forbidden Vanilla Fragrance Mist uploaded by Fidelina H.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Inspired by sultry temptations and secret desires, Forbidden Vanilla Eau de Toilette takes you to the edge of sexy. Exotic and warm, this sensual scent is a decadent twist on vanilla.

Nevada G.
Athens , AL
I am a vanilla junky when it comes to fragrances, and this was one body spray I had to have after first smelling it in store.  It has a perfect balance of musk and vanilla for a rich, classy scent.  Even better: my husband loves it!  If you can still find this body spray, I'd highly recommend getting it!
Monica C.
Provo, UT
This spray has my mom and I admit that sometimes I go and I put a little. I have not bought it because I do not like the smell of vanilla because when a product smells a lot like that, it gives me a headache. But this spray is delicious, although it smells like vanilla is very subtle smell, I'll have to buy it.
Courtney M.
Lochore, Lochgelly
Aghhh what an amazing smell this body spray is! Makes you feel confident and smells really nice, quite a fruit smell I’d say. I got this as a gift for Christmas and I love it and would buy this! I recommend
Narelis E.
Miami, Fl
I do use it daily, but the fraguance is not my favorite, the bath and body fraguances are better to me im just trying to get it over so i can use another splash
Asen C.
Aoyimsen, Nagaland
Oh god I love this .... It smells so sexy it makes you feel empowered... High.. and strong it makes you feel strong... I absolutely love it ...
Fidelina H.
Esta es una fragancia de Victoria Secrets con olor a Vanilla.

Puntos positivos: buen olor, y buen precio
Puntos negativos: Poca duración