Victoria's Secret Midnight Exotics Deep Berry Body Lotion uploaded by ᏞuᎥsα s.Victoria's Secret Midnight Exotics Deep Berry Body Lotion uploaded by Chantal G.Victoria's Secret Midnight Exotics Deep Berry Body Lotion uploaded by Lizeth D.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

This fast absorbing lotion wraps your skin. In silky replenishing moisture. This deep berry body lotion gives you a skin that feels soft smooth and touchable.

Victoria's Secret Midnight Exotics Deep Berry Body Lotion
  • "Love this smells good like roses and i love so much i always buy it at the store and i recommend this " in 3 reviews
  • "The fragrance is sexy! I use this one all the time and people always give me compliments. I have really dry skin and it keeps me moisturized." in 3 reviews
Monica C.
Provo, UT
My brother gave me this cream along with his spray at Christmas and I did not know what I was missing until he gave it to me. I love this cream, I use it after bathing and before getting ready for a special occasion because I like it so much that I do not want it to end. Its smell is sweet and it makes me feel very feminine when I use it.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Love this product! It smells great and the scent stays with me ALL DAY! Price is ok...but there is usually a sale with beauty products so i always come back for more.
Lexi C.
I’m not super picky in regards to body sprays. So it should come as no surprise to you guys that I love the smell of this. It smells sweet and almost florally without being really, really overpowering. I recommend that you try this!
Bobbie Jo D.
Salem, WV
I am not one to prefer a perfume smell over a fruity smell and a lot of scented lotions all have that underlying perfume smell..even fruit scents are covered by it. However, this lotion not only gives me baby smooth silky skin but I smell great for hours with my fruit scent and that's the only scent involved. There's no underlying scents and that mean no migraine for me :) Highly recommended for anyone that loves a great smelling lotion that actually moisturizes!
Yobana M.
I got this as a birthday gift, leaves my hands so soft and the smell is so good! I actually want to purchase a seconds since mine is almost out! Hope I can find it ! They're lotions are amazing , I love when they have the sales !
Mattie S.
Charlotte, NC
LOVE this scent! My favorite scent from Victoria secrets product line. Bought at my local Victoria Secret store. It's one of my daily locations and I love the scent! Fruity and flowery all at once!
Cynthia U.
I️ just love all of VS fragrances they all last long and smell wonderful they are totally worth your money and they always have deals on these! This one is by far my favorite
Adriana D.
Florence, AZ
I got this product as a gift from my husband on our anniversary. The smell I like it's a little strong in my opinion but it still smells good though. The one thing I love about it the moisture that this lotion has and keeping your hands nice and soft is the thing that I love the most. I work in the healthcare field and my hands get very dry very quick especially using hand sanitizer and soap and drying them off so often this lotion helps so much and keeping my hands nice and moisturized throughout the day
Rachel M.
Salem, OH
My daughter bought me this for a gift and I just love it so now I buy it for others as gifts. I even keep a little bottle in my purse. I would recommend this to anyone that is looking for a body spray. It smells so good, but isn't super strong, so I use it all the time everywhere I go I put some in before I walk out the door.
Ericka B.
I love this lotion, it actually lasts a very long time and a great choice for the summer, it's hard to find a good lotion sometimes that will not feel oily during the summer and this one definitely does a great job to not make you feel oily or extra shiny in areas you do not wish to look that way.