Victoria's Secret Midnight Dare Raspberry Sandalwood Moisturizing Hand And Body Cream uploaded by member-6e7b0b784

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Intensive formula is fortified with replenishing Avacado and Sweet Almond Oils, plus hydrating Honey. Massage on for rich, 24-hour moisture, focusing on dry, rough areas. Skin feels soft, smooth and touchable.

• "I love there lotion. It works really well with my dry skin and it smells amazing I defiantly recommend. It's a little pricey so I recommend buying when they do their 7 for 35. Love love love this product." in 12 reviews
Kristin W.
Watertown, NY
I got this from my best friend last year for Christmas and I havnt bought a different kind of lotion since. It makes my skin feel refreshed and smooth especially during the winter months.
Iris F.
San Marcos, TX
I wouldn't use any other lotion, the smell is what I usually use it for. Feels like I just showered when I use this product which smelling good is always a must.
Hannah B.
Mill Valley, CA
I love the scent and feeling of this lotion. It's very moisturizing and leaves my body feeling very smooth.
Venus Nd Daniel A.
Kissimmee, FL
Absolutely love all of Victoria's secrets whole line. Long lasting amazing smells. There's something for everyone
Crystal L.
I have so many lotions,sprays,scrubs from Victorias Secret. I love when they have sales and I can use my Victorias Secret Credit Card to get point on top of it.
Yasmin A.
I love VS body creams. They recently changed their line, but the new ones are just as amazing. They really moisturize your skin and the scent lasts a long time
Malenah C.
New Orleans, LA
I'm insanely obsessed with how this lotion smells and everythime I have it on, I get tons of compliments on how good I smell. This is definitely worth the buy.
Kristin D.
Blue River, WI
Victorias secret stuff smells amazing. A little pricey for the higher end perfumes but the body sprays and everything else are pretty cheap. Great products.
Jodi M.
One of my all-time favorites but just absolutely love Victoria Secrets lotions perfumes clothing lingerie bags slippers everything about this place I love
Karen A.
Gustine, CA
Guys this cream is amazing! It leaves your hands and body feeling super soft and the scent is amazing. This is by far on my top 5 hand and body lotions.