Victoria's Secret Midnight Dare Raspberry Sandalwood Moisturizing Hand And Body Cream uploaded by member-6e7b0b784

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Intensive formula is fortified with replenishing Avacado and Sweet Almond Oils, plus hydrating Honey. Massage on for rich, 24-hour moisture, focusing on dry, rough areas. Skin feels soft, smooth and touchable.

• "I love there lotion. It works really well with my dry skin and it smells amazing I defiantly recommend. It's a little pricey so I recommend buying when they do their 7 for 35. Love love love this product." in 12 reviews
Kelsey B.
Janesville, WI

I really enjoyed this lotion but it took me awhile to use it all up. Not sure why. It was a unique fragrance combination that I would describe as bold yet playful, it was warm mostly with only a light hint of fruity. It worked well on my skin and made me feel soft
Karla G.
Ozone Park, NY
This has such a beautiful scent and it leaves me skin feeling so smooth and its great after shaving because your legs will feel like absolute heaven. Its one of my favorite bath products so of course I would buy again.
Amna K.
Worthington, OH
A popular body lotion from Victoria's secret collection. It's perfect for everyday. I love the smell of it but don't feel it moisturizes well. My legs will get ashy still later in the day.
Mina S.
Gustine, CA
This lotion is like heaven on my skin. It is really moisturizing and the smell is to die for. It was a bit pricey considering it only lasted me about 3 months. However the effects were awesome and I would repurchase.!
grace s.
Lucasville, OH
Very expensive but worth the money. a great smell and very soothing. i use this almost everyday it is amazing. very long lasting smell and all together. i bought at vs in my mall on sale. but it great. 10/10 would recommend and use again! i love this
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
I really like the Victoria's Secret Fantasies Ultra Raspberry Sandalwood Moisturizing Hand and Body Cream Midnight Dare. It is gentle on my skin and leaves it moisturized for a long lasting period of time. I would highly recommend it to my friends.
Rizzia L.
Salinas, CA
Although the smell is great, it's just an okay lotion. While it's great on the first use, it tends to dry out pretty quickly. Not a big fan of that. I wear expecting the cream to be on the thicker and have a lasting effect, but that's not the case on this one. It does smell really good.
Yesenia M.
Hayward, CA
Victoria Secret Hand and body cream has the best scent, and many to chose from. All though the price is extremely high for just a lotion the scent will stick with you all day.
Toni B.
So when it comes to Victoria's Secret lotions it's hit and miss for me. Some are great and some are too oily. This scent here is great. The smell last majority of the day and is not too oily. It can get pricey but I wait for sales or coupons. But it is a must try.
member-6e7b0b784
Chicago
Well well me all know we want Victoria's Secret cream but do they work well for me no just in a week on using it my arms had pimple yes my arm I wouldn't us it if you have pimple or any problems like that.