Victoria's Secret Midnight Dare Raspberry Sandalwood Moisturizing Hand And Body Cream uploaded by member-6e7b0b784

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Intensive formula is fortified with replenishing Avacado and Sweet Almond Oils, plus hydrating Honey. Massage on for rich, 24-hour moisture, focusing on dry, rough areas. Skin feels soft, smooth and touchable.

• "I love there lotion. It works really well with my dry skin and it smells amazing I defiantly recommend. It's a little pricey so I recommend buying when they do their 7 for 35. Love love love this product." in 12 reviews
Jennifer B.
Bronx
Smells so good. I love Victoria's secret fragrance. They all smell really good and are decent prices. Most of the time you can get a sale and even use coupons. I have many of their perfumes as well over the years. I will continue to buy from them. Good quality
Alexandra G.
Melbourne Fl
I personally love Victoria secret lotions, they smell great,especially this one . It is long lasting . I bought it in the store Victoria secret. It is a really gentle cream, it's not harsh at all. I would recommend it to others, leaves the skin moist.
Brittany W.
Philadelphia, PA
LOVE This scent but can be greasy. I bought it the one day after I had a gift card or I probably wouldn't have gotten it. Little pricey for a type of lotion. But once you really rubbed it in, it smells great and is long lasting and isn't too strong.
Arely P.
Silt, CO
All of the hand creams at Victoria secret are beyond amazing. They smell so good and are of great value. They usually have good sales with them too and always so friendly at the store. The lotion is soft to the touch and makes your hands amazingly moist and well taken care of!
Morgan M.
Crawley, WV
I love these lotions. They have a very strong smell and it lingers for such a a long time. They are pricey but it's best to buy in bulk when there is a sale or when you have coupons! I love this one specifically! It smells like heaven!
Crystalina C.
Victoria secret is my little guilty pleasure when I want to splurge on myself and it's rare when you have a baby. I don't buy it often since the baby but when I do I savor it. Love all the fragrances and sprays and i definitely will buy it again
Sydnie Caitlyn T.
Copperopolis, CA
This leaves such an incredible smell all over my body! My body is so soft after using it and it stays like that all day! It's amazing! This stuff will stay on you all day as long as you don't plan on swimming! I will always be buying this product! I love it so much!
Angela V.
Lawndale, CA
Beats selling lotion. I love it. I use it every day. The price isn't too bad for the product. I buy it every time I run out. I use it every single day since high school. No cons only pros for this product. I would recommend it to everyone. You won't regret it.
Raeanna W.
Petal, MS
Love love love!!! This product smells amazing! As far as moisturizing goes, I don't think any Victoria Secrets lotion really does, but it's more of a scented cream... I would recommend to my lovely ladies who enjoy smelling good!
Jess D.
Downey, CA
This moisturizing cream from Victoria secret is simply Delish. It does just that, moisturizes your skin to full perfection leaving it as smooth as it Can be. Plus like we all know, all Victoria secret products smell amazing!!!! Keeping you coming back for more. I defiantly would recommend this lotion to everyone.