Victoria's Secret Midnight Dare Raspberry Sandalwood Moisturizing Hand And Body Cream uploaded by member-6e7b0b784

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Intensive formula is fortified with replenishing Avacado and Sweet Almond Oils, plus hydrating Honey. Massage on for rich, 24-hour moisture, focusing on dry, rough areas. Skin feels soft, smooth and touchable.

• "I love there lotion. It works really well with my dry skin and it smells amazing I defiantly recommend. It's a little pricey so I recommend buying when they do their 7 for 35. Love love love this product." in 12 reviews
ashley j.
Galloway, NJ
It smells really good and it keeps my skin moisturized. I use it so much and it’s great for what it’s worth. I keep it on my desk all the time. It’s isn’t pricey and it’s a quality item for anyone! Not just girls.
Fizza R.
Tucker, GA
love how smell lasts long. this is kind of thick but very good of course or else it wouldn’t have been rated five lol. but yea i like it the scent or smell whatever you call it does last long and i love that and everything.
Ky D.
All of the Victoria’s Secret body products smell so amazing and leave my skin so smooth. I love that I don’t need to wear perfume with these lotions, so they’re great to tote to the gym! They are ALWAYS my go to lotion, because they’re so affordable for so much product.
jennifer w.
I am absolutely in love with Victoria's Secret all of their products smells so wonderful you could almost eat them, but I wont. Hey lady you smelling good all day long!
Talia G.
Marietta, GA
I love the smell, look, and feel of this product! It smells sooooo good!!! This product makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. It is very gentle on my skin. The only problem I have is the price. I feel like it's kind of pricey. I have been using Victoria's Secret products for a very long time and have been satisfied every time I buy something. I have recommended this product to friends before.
Jackie S.
Caryville , TN
I love Victoria secret but on some lotions and body washes for me its
a hit or miss the last one I got (forgot the name ) it didn't feel right when I washed my body
left my skin filling sticky and just didn't feel clean the small was good though.
the price was high $18.00 and I gave it away to my sister she said the same. I still shop there though
Mercedes L.
Far Rockaway, NY
Fantasies Ultra! Great name for great products. I bought it at Victoria's Secret at the Mall. I got a whole set because I fell in love with the fragrance. The price is not high, it's just right and worth every penny. They come in different yummy scents. I would recommend it.
Albanys T.
I love all Victoria's Secret products because smell incredible and all of them are amazing, i buy it in Victoria's Secret store idk if you can find it in other place but i go often to the mall so there is where i buy it, i buy it really often and it's a little bit expensive
Alexis T.
I love Victoria's Secret lotion! They smell so great, last all day, and are hydrating and do not irritate my skin. My top favorites are love spell, pure romance, and raspberry sandalwood. They are all fresh scents, and I love to use these body wash, lotion, and spray!:)
Jennifer B.
Bronx
Smells so good. I love Victoria's secret fragrance. They all smell really good and are decent prices. Most of the time you can get a sale and even use coupons. I have many of their perfumes as well over the years. I will continue to buy from them. Good quality