Victoria's Secret Midnight Dare Fragrance Mist uploaded by Roosa M.Victoria's Secret Midnight Dare Fragrance Mist uploaded by Paola T.Victoria's Secret Midnight Dare Fragrance Mist uploaded by VE-1137207 Genessys P.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Midnight Dare features aloe vera, raspberry, sandalwood, and chamomile.

Lucila G.
#Wishlist2016 #MusesofInfluenster
Don't know which of the many many body sprays to buy? You can't go wrong with this Raspberry and Sandalwood scent! It's affordable when it's on sale for $5! It's worth it! I've gotten so many of these every year since I buy them on sale :) #HappyWife
VE-1137207 Genessys P.
miami, florida
I love this splash ok. Its scent us very sweet. These products are perfect for day to day because they are very refreshing and smell is durable. It is my favorite products would buy a thousand times. I recommend it.
Paola T.
new Jersey
Very sweet smell. I use it as every morning for work. I really like the Smell but if you dont like sweet then this is not for you
Roosa M.
Turku
This fragrance is good. I have many perfumes and fragrances from Victoria's Secret and this isn't my favorite. The scent is raspberry and sandalwood. This scent is sweet but more woody in my opinion. I usually like to use sweet, floral, berry and refreshing scents. This scent you can use everyday.
Nina M.
Miami, Florida
This one its my favorite one, it sweet but no to much, its perfect for daily use. I recommend this one
Lucila G.
Will the smell of the fragrance stay in you for a while or not at all?