Victoria's Secret Midnight Dare Daily Body Wash uploaded by Maria Laura M.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Be bold in Midnight Dare, a vivacious blend of juicy raspberry and tempting sandalwood. Experience the luxury of fragrant cleansing. Foaming formula features conditioning aloe vera, plus antioxidant vitamin E. Lather on for gentle, refreshing cleansing. Skin feels soft, smooth and touchable: the ultimate sexy sensation.

Victoria's Secret Midnight Dare Daily Body Wash
  • "Love Victoria secrets best smelling perfume ever.. not expensive and lasts all day long " in 3 reviews
Laura M.
This is one of my favorite scents from Victorias Secret! Plus I love their body wash - it's always soapy and you actually feel clean after you use it! I got it from Victoria's Secret during their winter sale. I would definitely buy it again. I love all of their scented products
Maria Laura M.
miami, FL
Mi aroma favorito de victoria secret. Los demás parecen demasiado falsos, en especial el de coco. Lastimosamente no he encontrado el jabón últimamente pero si el splash.
Jale V.
Camden, NJ
I'm not a big fan of these type of scented body wash, although they do smell great I prefer a more fresh soft scent nothing too loud, I have used this before and I would say if you are the type that prefer a more of a flowery scented body wash then this would be for you
NINOSHKA C.
Homestead, FL
I dont think you can go wrong with this body wash. the price is very reasonable, and it is a very good size. it is very gentle because it does not have any beads. I bought mine at my local victoria secret. I recommend this spray they are sooo good. I always have back ups with me.
Victoria V.
Using this product I was iffy at first but it's better than my bath and body works, the scent lasts longer and is stronger than most of my body mists I'll use a little in my hair towards the end of my shower to give it a better smell
Kailie M.
The perfumes packaging is very cute and nice.The scent Is good but if you spray too much it starts to stink the price is good for this product and thus perfume lasts all day.The quantity is very good for its price and I would defiantly recommend to others and is great for birthday presents and Christmas.
Juliana R.
Merrick, NY
I think this product has a very good size,one smell is wonderful and when you use and then bathes you feel the smell of the product in the bath. I recomend the people buy because has a long-lasting. I won of present.
Misty C.
Alton, TX
I love body wash. This was okay for me, but my friend likes it alot. It just depends on your preference. The smell is wonderful and it leaves my skin feeling smooth when I use it.
alexa h.
I LOVE all of the VS beauty products! The Midnight Dare smells fantastic! My only thing about the body washes is, they feel like they leave a film on your skin. I just use a washcloth and no filmy texture left!
natalie-del carmen s.
Doral, Florida
me encanta esta linea . el olor perdura por horas. super recomendado ;)
el empaque es lo ideal y permite llevarlo con nosotras a todos lados para esos momentos en que nos salen compromisos de ultima hora.
Veronica M.