Victoria's Secret Marine Splash Fragrance Body Mist 84 Oz /250ml Spray

Victoria's Secret Marine Splash Fragrance Body Mist 8.4 Oz /250ml Spray

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Marine Splash Fragrance Body Mist 8.4 Oz /250ml Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Hillsboro, OR
Victoria's Secret Marine Splash Fragrance Body Mist 8.4 Oz /250ml Spray uploaded by Suad M.
Love how light the smell is. I put it on right after my shower. I usually prefer stronger smells but this is perfect for everyday use. Victoria's Secret Fragrance Lotion 8 Fl Oz Marine Splash Waterfall Grapefruit i
Panama City
Victoria's Secret Marine Splash Fragrance Body Mist 8.4 Oz /250ml Spray uploaded by Erika B.
This is a good scent for work, day with friends or anything important. Its mature but it a good way. It last pretty much all day but i use it a few times a day just to freshen up. I dont smell much grapefruit but it reminds me alot of being under a waterfall. The bottle is truly nostalgic. Pictured with Moonlight path (see my review on that one too!!)
MIAMI BEACH, FL
Victoria's Secret Marine Splash Fragrance Body Mist 8.4 Oz /250ml Spray uploaded by stephy L.
I really love this splash 💦!!! Is like a mysterious smell with a touch of fresh beach 🏝 Victoria's Secret
Victoria's Secret Marine Splash Fragrance Body Mist 8.4 Oz /250ml Spray uploaded by Tiffany C.
Floral Fresh. Waterfall petals. Grapefruit mist. That's all the ingredients says. But I think it's more than that I think they added magic and a touch of beauty. It smells like how the Oxean would smell if it were to smell sweet. Mmmmmmmm. Lovely.
Doral, FL
Victoria's Secret Marine Splash Fragrance Body Mist 8.4 Oz /250ml Spray uploaded by Giselle A.
Soy amante de la marca Victoria's Secret y he probado gran variedad de sus productos pero, sin lugar a dudas este ha sido uno de los productos que más me ha gustado de la marca! Es fresco, su olor es relajante, no es para nada fuerte y la crema es ligera, para nada grumosa. Lo recomiendo! Si aún no han probado este splash ¡Pruébenlo! No se arrepentirán. Sobre todo si eres alé[email protected] y no puedes usar fragancias fuertes. Esta te encantará.

Looking for your answer?