Victoria's Secret Mango Temptation Fragrance Mist

by Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret Mango Temptation features hibiscus, chamomile, aloe vera and mango.

I’m thinking of buying it but I’m not sure if it’s worth buying. I have yet to smell it so I was wondering if it was a light mango scent or a heavy mango scent?
Has anyone tried the mango fragrance? Does it smell like strong mango or is it just fruity?
Do you like the fragrance Victoria's Secret Fantasies Mango Temptation Body Mist 8.4 oz (New Look)
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Mango Temptation Fragrance Mist!
Diana H.
1,069 reviews
Victoria's Secret Mango Temptation Fragrance Mist uploaded by Diana H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Victoria Secret is one of my favorite scents. All it takes is one squirt and the scent lasts all day without reapplying
Shaina C.
Oh my God I love a mango perfume this is absolutely gorgeous and I am completely obsessed
Kaylena D.
Las Vegas, NV
MY FAVORITE! I’ve been waiting for VS to start selling this again so I haven’t been using it! It smells amazing, definitely has a mango scent, better in the warmer months. Super affordable. Long lasting but may need a little touch up as it is a mist.
Rachel Q.
Plymouth, MI
Smells amazing, I couldn't stop smelling myself. However, the scent does not last long at all. I had to keep applying it to make sure people noticed it. I got it in a 2 for $10 deal, but the regular $18 is way too much for how much it lasts. You're better off investing in a strong, long-lasting perfume.
Amanda H.
Newton, IL
I normally hate mango but this scent is absolutely amazing fruity and clean. Refreshing and tropical with out coconut.
Joanne C.
Fall River, WI
Loving the Oasis of paradise in this bottle! My go-to fragrance while on the beach, cruising or just soaking up the sun. Pleasant undertones of mango, not too overwhelming and fresh. It'll be your next favorite paradise in a bottle! Trust me!
Ashley H.
Woburn, MA
Smells SO YUMMY. Its so sweet smelling, and is absolutely addictive. I adored it... Especially getting it on sale
Hala A.
Fontana, CA
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
My forever favorite scent! I love the fruity scents and the one just makes me feel super fun and energetic when I spray it
ORIANA R.
This Victoria Secret's splash has a DELICIOUS aroma, it is a sweet and fresh fragrance, ideal for daily use. These fragrances are light and not as strong as a perfume so I feel perfect to use them day or night. The odor is maintained for quite a while on the skin and are of a very good quality. Highly recommended and especially in this Mango Temptation fragrance, this is one of my favorites.
Dayana H.
Santiago de Cali
Un olor a Mango, súper delicioso. Te queda en la piel por mucho tiempo, su envase es muy practico, se lo super recomiendo, sé que el olor les va a encantar.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...