BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

• Does it sink into the skin easily? Thank you!1 Answers
Victoria's Secret Mango Temptaion Body Butter
  • "Awesome body butter for soft skin! Smells great and very moisturizing! Awesome for rough spots!" in 13 reviews
Kendra W.
Duluth, MN
My favorite body butters of them all! Not to greasy feeling, my skin soaks it up well, and it leaves me thoroughly moisturized all day.
I use it everyday after I shower and every night before I go to bed and let me just say this stuff works wonders!
If you haven't given it a try yet definitely do! No hesitations needed!
Nathaly V.
Lets just say I was sad when I ran out of this amazingly smelling lotion. I love the fruity scent as it lasts long and is easy to blend onto the skin. I would repurchase this without a doubt! It is amazing and the little screw container it comes in is also very cute.
Tamara N.
Tinley Park, IL
I love this body butter. It smells amazing and leave my skin feeling soft. It is a good value. I use this every day once i get out the shower. It has a long lasting smell and I would recommend this product.
stefany m.
Fairburn, GA
this is not just a body lotion is THE body lotion due the incredible smell and how hydrates my skin and makes it look fresh. I like to massaging my skin while I put it on. I'd definitely buy it again
Amairani S.
Obsessed with this lotion or body butter. The only thing that bothers me is that it is a little too thick for my liking hi other than that it is great. The scent is great as well
Kat D.
I love these body butters. My skin feels really soft and moisturizer after applying, and they melt into the skin. And the scents are all amazing! Unfortunately I don't think these truly lock in moisture, it seems to really just give moisture to the top layer of skin rather really nourish it. So it's great when your skin looks dry and you want to smell really nice but will need a really good deep moisturizer to keep the skin nourished.
Julie B.
Spring, TX
I always have a problem with lotions or body butters being greasy after I put it on. I've tried every lotion known to man and they ALL leave my hands and arms feeling greasy! Except Victoria's Secret Deep-Softening Body Butter. I can put it on in the morning and not have to worry about reapplying until that evening. The scent doesn't matter because they all smell glorious but the Mango Temptation is one of my top five favorites. The body butter leaves you feeling hydrated and smooth. A tub of this also lasts quite a while - a lot longer than other brands since you don't have to reapply so often.
Iriel O.
Hagerstown , Md
I find that this body butter has an amazing scent. This hydrates your skin and leaves it very smooth. I do find the consistency is very thick so you do use a good amount of it. I will definitely repurchase it because it smells greats and hydrates the skin. The only downfall is that you do use a good amount but it does last a really good time.
Chelsea G.
Shippensburg, PA
My favorite to put on my legs & feet & elbows after a shower before I put my cloths on it smells so good I don't need perfume! It keeps my feet & skin very soft! Very highly recommended :) especially when it's on sale grab them when they come in sets or 3 for $27 I think it is ;)
Laetitia B.
Eagle Mtn, UT
I love mango temptation from VS. I don't use the butter very often as I feel like it gives you that extra shine and moisture but It is my go to if I am going to a pool party or something like as my skin tends to get dry with normal lotion when I am in and out of the pool.
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does it sink into the skin easily? Thank you!