BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Dual-action formula to gently remove makeup from lids, lashes, lips and all over the face. Gentle enough to remove your toughest makeup-even waterproof! It leaves skin refreshed and silky soft-ready for any sexy new look.

Buy on Amazon
Bekki Z.
Horicon, WI
I absolutely love these makeup remover wipes. The wipe itself feels thick and quilted, almost like a washcloth. The scent is subtle and pleasant; not overpowering or geared toward one preference.
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
These wipes are great for those times when you're just too tired to complete your normal nightly skincare ritual. They smell nice and do a good job of removing face makeup. I do find that they aren't the greatest for removing waterproof mascara but overall, I like them and have repurchased several times.
Michael R.
Somerset , NJ
In love they wipe your makeup off this is the closest I've gotten to Mary Kay wipes the only bad thing is again I don't like the smells of it and it cleanse but leaves behind a lot of foam I recommend but not the best
Amity H.
Rush
These leave my face feeling amazing. They take off all my make up and they don’t break my face out. I will continue to use these. Very gentle! A little expensive but very worth it. I highly recommend them to everyone.
Kelsie H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Ehhh I'm not a huge fan of them! They didn't work well with my face. They have a nice smell but made me break out. Also made my face sticky. Won't re purchase
Leanne S.
West Milford, NJ
These are nice. They have a nice fragrance to them. I needed to use more than one wipe to get all my makeup off. A little on the pricey side. Nice packaging.
Stacy S.
2004 reviews
I purchased one of their face masks and loved it. It smelled great and left my skin feeling sift and smooth afterwards. I would buy it again.
Nicole B.
Billerica, MA
These make up wipes were just okay for me, they weren't very gentle on my sensitive skin and I didn't really like the scent either
elena d.
Romania
Remove the makeup well, in the eye area, insist little, but the rest is fine. I have not made any allergies from them until now. Smell very well. I do not know exactly what, but the smell is superb. I do not dry my skin after use but after cleansing me thoroughly I just wash with water on my face to avoid any bacteria.But you do not have to take these, there are even better ones at a much lower price. Nivea I would recommend, Tea Tree are good too. If you have money, I recommend this too.
Mariangel G.
They do their job removing makeup very well. You can find any other options on a cheaper price with the same results. But I think is okay, they are good removing makeup.