BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Dual-action formula to gently remove makeup from lids, lashes, lips and all over the face. Gentle enough to remove your toughest makeup-even waterproof! It leaves skin refreshed and silky soft-ready for any sexy new look. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amity H.
Rush
These leave my face feeling amazing. They take off all my make up and they don’t break my face out. I will continue to use these. Very gentle! A little expensive but very worth it. I highly recommend them to everyone.
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes are great for those times when you're just too tired to complete your normal nightly skincare ritual. They smell nice and do a good job of removing face makeup. I do find that they aren't the greatest for removing waterproof mascara but overall, I like them and have repurchased several times.
Michael R.
Somerset , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
In love they wipe your makeup off this is the closest I've gotten to Mary Kay wipes the only bad thing is again I don't like the smells of it and it cleanse but leaves behind a lot of foam I recommend but not the best
Kelsie H.
Queen creek , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ehhh I'm not a huge fan of them! They didn't work well with my face. They have a nice smell but made me break out. Also made my face sticky. Won't re purchase
Leanne S.
West Milford, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are nice. They have a nice fragrance to them. I needed to use more than one wipe to get all my makeup off. A little on the pricey side. Nice packaging.
Nicole B.
Lowell, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These make up wipes were just okay for me, they weren't very gentle on my sensitive skin and I didn't really like the scent either
Mariangel G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They do their job removing makeup very well. You can find any other options on a cheaper price with the same results. But I think is okay, they are good removing makeup.