BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Go for major metallics. This innovative hybrid-texture eye shadow from our VS Makeup collection drenches lids in extraordinary, multi-dimensional color and the hottest metallic finish ever.

About the product:

• VS Makeup LIMITED EDITION Metallized Eyeshadow
  • Color : Magnetic
  • Holiday Collection
  • Size : .12 oz. / 3.5 g (full size)

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer F.
Hialeah, FL
I love this eyeshadow sooo much. I got it as a gift and I remember seeing them all the time in the VS store. I stopped seeing them a while ago so I really hope they bring them back!!! I’d definitely buy again.
Mandy H.
Vienna, WV
I've had this for awhile but I only use it for special occasions because I try saving it since it's no longer available! I love how you can use it for eyes, highlighter, etc. if it was still available in stores I would definitely recommend!
Iris M.
Coral Springs, FL
I don't usually use there makeup or scents. I'm kind of a bath and body works snob, but I love there eyeshadow! They go on south, have great pigment, and last all night.
sandy m.
Brentwood, NY
Por lo regular me gustan todos los productos de victotia secres sin espectaculares desde lo.deportibo hasta lo.elegante lus brasieres y valzones fabulosos las aguas refrescante de salida de baño sus aromas.sin deliciosos y los perfumes y maquillaje no tiene nada que envidiar
Samantha R.
Lake Park, GA
Victoria Secret's make up can be hit or miss it seems. I use to not know that there was an extensive make up line until I went to a big VS. This shadow looks lovely with my green eyes and I think would compliment any other eye colors. Had great pigment so I have no problems recommending it if you see in stores.
Rouland R.
Winter Garden, FL
I have tried this eyeshadow I feel like its a nice color. Just too much fall out and not pigmented like I like it to be. A little patchy. I wouldn't repurchase or recommend.
Ashley H.
San Diego , CA
The Victoria secret makeup line isn't really great quality. I've tried a few items because they were on sale. I wouldn't buy it again tho. The eyeshadow didn't really stay on very well on my eyes throughout the day.
Steph M.
Belvidere, IL
VS shadow is decently pigmented but not the best when it comes to blending. There isn't a ton of fallout which is nice but I've always used it as a one color and done type shadow.
Madi K.
Evansville
One of my favorite stores to shop at, can be very pricey but most of their products are worth it. Their perfumes smell great and the scent lasts a long time, I would purchase again in the future......
Lauren W.
Milton, WV
Love this shadow so much, the color lasts forever even without an eyeshadow primer. With an eye sensitivity im always skeptical of trying new shadows but this was a great gamble.