Victoria's Secret Love to Kiss Fragrance Mist uploaded by Lilian H.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Love to Kiss Fragrance Mist released last 2012. Made of Lotus Blossom and Watery Fruit.

Eva H.
Eglin Afb, FL
One of my favorite scents! I love the scent of lotus and watery fruits! This is almost a twin to Beauty Rush's "Secret Crush". I own tons of body mists and this is by far my favorite.
Simple, fresh and fun! Their fragrances are a little high for my personal price point but so worth it!
Gabriela P.
Homestead, FL
Love love love Victoria's secret mists. They never smell to strong but give one to the litle smell that they seek. Only downside js that perfume never seems to last through the day so having the bottle handy is necessary if you want to keep smelling good
Kendall M.
Encinitas, CA
I loved this fragrance when it was out in 2012. It smelled sweet, but not overpowering-ly so. It was very floral and kind of fruity. Definitely for a younger crowd, and I wouldn't give this fragrance to my mom. I think that this is the perfect perfume for teenagers.
Jasmine H.
Back in my high school days everyone worn VS perfume. I loved this perfume and it’s still a dirty little secret of mine lol. I have been purchasing it for awhile, I love the smell. It’s fresh and not over powering. The only downfall would be the price and the fact it doesn’t last long.
Jessica E.
Louisville, KY
I use the victoria secret body mist almost daily. It is not this specific scent but I really like it. I like the body mist becasue it isnt over powering like perfume can be sometimes. I like it for just a faint smell of soemthing nice that lasts a while throughtout the day.
Jasmine C.
Labelle , FL
This is limited edition but every time they have this scent I have to buy it because it smells soo good I wish they had this available all year round! it is long lasting and smells the best !
Iracema E.
San Diego, CA
I love these fragrances they smell thru the hole day it would be nice for a gift
And they are really cheap too it's for young and older ladies I will recommend it too every one it doesn't matter the age
U could give it in any occasion
Crystal A.
Largo, FL
I haven't yet tried this fragrance but if it's anything like the other Victoria Secret sprays then I'm sure I'll love it. It's a bit pricey but worth it I am sure.
erin h.
Dover, DE
Spray smells so good the bottle itself lasts a long time and the smell on you that you spray lasts a while too before you have to spray your self again. When ever I wear It I get compliments on how good it smells where I got it and saying they want some for them selves. Some sprays the smell is way to strong but not with this sent. Victoria secret has alot of good smelling stuff to choose from. Not just sprays lotions and body wash are great too. You can buy in a kit
Jenna G.
Absolutely love this fragrance mist!! It has that nice young flirty smell that lasts a long time. I had gotten it just a little while back and I feel like I need to go back to purchase another one because mine is almost done. I recommend someone trying it if they're looking for a nice sweet youthful scent.
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?