Victoria's Secret Love to Flirt Fragrance Mist uploaded by Aiza A.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Love to Flirt is a limited edition collection from Victoria's Secret. It is made from Sweet Clementine and Peony Petals.

Susan G.
Wyoming , MI
You can't help but fall in love with the Victoria Secret scents. So many to choose from and they all smell so good. It's a long lasting scent so a little goes a long way. You should try the multi scent pack that has some samples of all the scents. This is a must have in my home.
Candace C.
Brooklyn, NY
I so love this fragrance it smells so good. Im still looking for the massage oil. But for some reason it's hard to find since it was seasonal at Victoria secret. But I love this So much. Everything is just right
Karlie G.
Lafayette, LA
I got gift box of three of these sprays and the matching lotions. I loved all of them and have even went back to the store to purchase more. Smells great, but doesn't stay too long. But it's always in my purse, so I just spritz another later if needed.
Jackie R.
Torrance, CA
The smell is AMAZING! Great price point for the amount you get in the bottle. Use just about everyday and the bottle will last me about a two months sometimes even longer! If your at your local Vs store I recommend you buy this to use as your everyday wear!
Haylee M.
Cardwell, MO
I love the Victoria Secret Mists!!! They are so easy to throw in your purse and use them on the go. They smell amazing and are long lasting. There's always a good sale on these too. I would for sure purchase this again!
Rayna S.
Kenneth City, FL
This fragrance is wonderful! I love the scent, and other people always compliment the scent as well. Aside from myself and my opinion... I have heard all good things about this scent as well.
iolani p.
University Place, WA
Been using this scent for over four years now. It is my go to! I love body mists because they don't stick on you like perfumes do and they're especially great to wear during the summer time.
ernestine p.
Marietta, GA
All of VS perfumes smell so good and i have a lot of them. this is one of my favorites because it's a fresh breezy scent, it lasts long too and it doesn't come off too strong. i would definitely recommend this one !
Leah P.
Bronx, NY
Very pungent smell. Victoria's Secret fragrances are like no other. Body mists are to die for. Walking in a store you must spritz some on yourself before you leave.
Ashley G.
The scent smells great, not too strong. The only downside I have is that it doesn't stay that long with you. The price I will say is a bit pricey in my opinion, but compared to the sprays you get elsewhere it is better. I would recommend this to someone who wants a great body spray.