MakeupPerfume & CologneVictoria's Secret
Love Star Perfume By Eau De Parfum Spray 34 oz

by Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret Love Star Perfume by Victoria's Secret
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Love Star Perfume By Victoria's Secret Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz!
Bianca L.
Hutchinson, MN
Victoria's Secret Love Star Perfume By Victoria's Secret Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz uploaded by Bianca L.
This is my special occasion perfume. For date nights and Valentine's Day! It's a very light and gentle sweet smell. And you only need a few sprays to last you half the day. I love the way it smells and how it makes me feel! A large bottle will last a long time if you use it occasionally, if you use it everyday I would say it's last you about three months.
Rebecca C.
Woodridge, IL
I love this. It has such a good refreshing sent that I look more. It is long lasting and I really enjoy that.
Shaina C.
Victoria's Secret Love Star Perfume By Victoria's Secret Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz uploaded by Shaina C.
This smells like my dream perfume. I smelled a similar sent in high school and i have been searching ever since. This is love. Will have this fir tge rest of my life
Lisa B.
Lincoln, NE
This perfume let me down a little bit, I've gotten somewhat tired of the VS perfumes and sometimes think they are all pretty much the same. Nothing memorable about this and I would really only use it if I didn't have anything else to wear.
Melissa M.
Dandridge, TN
It's always nice to have different perfumes to choose from. I find myself reaching for this one from my shelf. It has an amazing scent! Very soft and clean smell. It does stay on all day but I do have to spray it a few times initially when I put it on. I get lots of compliments asking me what I'm wearing and telling me it smells really good! I do recommend this perfume Victoria's Secret Love Star Perfume By Victoria's Secret Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz
Tiffani M.
Genoa City, WI
I love this perfume.  It smells nice and lasts all day long.  the scent is not too extreme.  It also comes in a cute bottle.  I would definitely recommend this product.
Stacia M.
Peoria, AZ
Such an amazing smell! It’s the perfect combination of fresh and sweet. I’m so sad that you can’t buy it anymore.
Bonnie F.
Port Royal, PA
Love Star perfume smells amazing. It's light, not overwhelming at all. I really enjoy this fragrance and get plenty of compliments. If you haven't tried it, you should. You won't be disappointed.
Jennifer C.
Spencer, NY
Victoria's Secret Love Star Perfume By Victoria's Secret Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz uploaded by Jennifer C.
When this fragrance was released last year I thought I wouldn't find anything that would replace heavenly scent that I love but I have to say VS LOVE HAS become my go-to everyday. It such a fresh scent. it last all day and if you apply the lotion and intensifies the fragrance even more 😊
jennifer N.
Hazard, KY
1,274 reviews
Victoria's Secret Love Star Perfume By Victoria's Secret Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz uploaded by jennifer N.
Another one of my Victoria Secret perfume is Love my oic is the smaller bottle but it's the same! Omg. This stuff will leave you smelling delicious!! So good!! I love it I also got the body spray and lotion this is light perfume it's not real strong but it last all day with out reappling If u don't already have this go now The semi annual sale it's only 14.99!!