Victoria's Secret Love Star Eau de Parfum Spray (3.4 Ounce)

by Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret Love Star by Victoria's Secret Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz Women

Notes - Rosegold Apple, Lily & Night Air; Limited Edition

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Love Star Eau de Parfum Spray (3.4 Ounce)!
Tanya K.
Murfreesboro, TN
Victoria's Secret Love Star Eau de Parfum Spray (3.4 Ounce) uploaded by Tanya K.
Victoria's Secret's ♡LOVE♡ star* 3.4 ounces spray is in the EAU DE PARFUME (category) NOT in the EAU DE TOILETTE category . Parfume is a much better perfume because it last alot longer and is made of better ingredients. Yes.. in most cases it does cause the product to be in the more expensive ranges than the toilette sprays. I always look for this which is mostly printed on the packaging box and bottles. I'm on my 2nd bottle of VS LOVE and matching lotion. The scent is not heavy hinted at all. The notes of fragrances are: Rose Gold Apple, Night Air and Lily which altogether smell sweet, but sensual and sophisticated. I love this scent and so does husband. I receive Many complaints every time I wear it. *"GIVE IN TO DECADENCE. OWN THE NIGHT. SPARKLE ON." *PRINTED INSIDE THE BOX
Amanda R.
Youngstown, OH
This perfume has subtle hints of Rose Gold Apple, Lily and Night Air, and it is simply divine. It's not overpowering, and keeps you smelling good all day. It really does last. The bottle is beautiful as well. All around good perfume. I will buy again.
Renee D.
Frederick, MD
Oh my ♡♡♡ I cannot express enough of how much this scent embodies my soul ♡ I tested this product last year at VS and fell In LOVE! I bought two 3.4 oz bottles in the store and went through them fast! Perfume normally fades regardless of the brand but I was so dissapointed when I found out this scent wasn't sold at stores anymore :( I was able to order a few smaller bottles on .com when they dropped it to clearance but they have completely sold out. I can still purchase through third parties but it's highly expensive! Its definitely worth it though. This scent is absolutely beautiful I would kill to have a lifetime supply!
Britni P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
LOVE this perfume. It’s more mature smell. It’s very floral, it stays on all day and can still smell it on my clothes at the end of the day! I think you definitely get what you pay for, it’s a very good value! Definitely give this one a try if you love floral scents!
Rosy R.
High Point, NC
This is my favorite scent at the moment! The scents are long lasting and super nice! There are times when I find a scent that I love and then they get rid of it! I really hope that this scent lasts awhile!
Shay Y.
Atlanta, GA
This is white floral & apple with just a touch of spicy rum and I love it! It’s nothing like it’s sister perfume, Love. It’s sweet and warm where Love is crisp and almost masculine. I’m a huge floral fan so it’s already become my go-to perfume. I have every version (mist, travel, lotion, body scrub, etc) because like every other VS perfume I love, it is Limited Edition. Luckily they do bring it back for the Semi Annual sale so you can still get it twice a year. If you like fruity florals, you’ll love this one.
jorey B.
Desoto, TX
Hands-down my favorite fragrance from them. Now these fragrances can be a little pricey but Victoria’s Secret always has a lot of deals and coupons. The fragrance is long lasting and smells great but not too strong
Cynthia E.
Hialeah , FL
I loveee this perfume, at first I thought it was a little weird but once I got used to it I fell in love with it. This was on the shelves for very little time and got replaced with the Victoria’s Secret Love which smells similar but the Love Star had a sweeter smell to it.
Shannon W.
Falls of Rough, KY
Playful, yet sophisticated fragrance. Very much a scent that can be worn from day to night and everything between. I’d make it slightly a warmer tone the older range of women if I had anything could be changed.Victoria's Secret
Iltze P.
Las Vegas, NV
This perfume smells amazing! It's a light fragrance that is not stinky or strong but yet lasts all day. I personally love it and it became my signature perfume. I highly recommend this to those who don't like scents too strong or to sweet. I'm sure you will love it as much as me!

Looking for your answer?