Victoria's Secret Love Spell Untamed Fragrance Mist uploaded by Roosa M.Victoria's Secret Love Spell Untamed Fragrance Mist uploaded by Anita S.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The season just got wilder-and sexier than ever with a limited-edition provocative twist on the Love Spell scent you love. A bolder and more decadent take on the favorite, with conditioning aloe vera and calming chamomile to leave skin feeling refreshed.

• Is it smells good ?3 Answers
  • I need a new signature scent time for a switch up! What’s...4 Answers
Kaila P.
Smells awesome! Lasts fairly long on my skin and perfect to just keep in my purse! I’ve been using this for quite some time and people always ask what I’m wearing! Would buy again
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
I love this fragrance just as much as I love most Victoria’s Secret fragrance the perfume itself smells really good you can pretty much wear it anywhere you could spray it on when your having a lazy day and your wedding day Love how you can wear it whenever wherever forever!!!! I swear this stuff smells so good I had several people compliment me on it this is my absolute favorite perfume ever know only does the smell amazing but it lasts all day no joke with most perfumes you have to reapply throughout the day but this one I apply at six in the morning and could still smell it around 9 o’clock at night when I go to take a shower I honestly recommend buying this you won’t regret it
jessica s.
leweston
This stuff smells sooooo good! It’s hard to describe what kind of scent it is but it’s just aromatic. It lasts about half a day and the package is nice. I use this for high school but probably wouldn’t use it for fancy occasion as it doesn’t last as long as I’d hope.
Felicia J.
This is my all time hands down my favorite perfume. I love the sweet warm smell it has. Its kinda strong at first but not over whelming but the smell lightens up a tad.
Courtney L.
This was my go to spray when I was younger. It's such a light pretty smell. As I've gotten older I prefer perfumes to body sprays but still keep this on hand for the days when I just need a light spray. It's such a good scent.
Leah F.
Irvine, CA
I can honestly say this has been my go to smell since seventh grade. I love how it is sweet but doesn't smell like fake flowers. It's got a maturity level to it and a feminine feel!
Lindsay W.
Greensburg, KY
There is no better smelling scent in the entire world than Love Spell. I swear I would take a bath in it, lol! This scent is my favorite in the whole entire world and I think you would love it. The scent it leaves on your body lasts all day long. I have several stockpiled in my cabinet right now so I will definitely be purchasing again and adding to my stockpile!
Selena D.
Reedley, CA
This scent is the perfect "dress up or down scent" It's perfect to wear to work, or a night out with the girls, or a romantic date with your S/O! It's fun and flirty, while being sexy, sophisticated, and classy all in one! Whenever I wear it I always get compliments! And it's not that expensive!
Melina P.
S Attleboro, MA
This is probably my favorite Victoria's Secret scent. The bottle is pretty, just like the smell. It is very feminine and intriguing. The scent is not too overpowering. I bought it at Victoria's Secret. I believe this is a perfect product and I would, without hesitation, buy it again.
Christina O.
Arlington, VA
Actually Just picked up for my mom for her birthday!!! Its her absolute favorite scent. Its not too strong of a scent its nice sprits of flirty floral bursts. At the top of my preference of the Victoria's Secret perfumes. The price is a bit much in my opinion but its a signature scent.
Alexis L.
turlock ca
I need a new signature scent time for a switch up! What’s your fave scent and why?
Yumna R.