Victoria's Secret Love Spell Untamed Body Lotion

by Victoria's Secret

Flirty and lush. A little wild. Trending botanical olfactive notes give a sexy twist to Spring.

Product Feature:

• Victoria's Secret Love Spell Untamed Body Lotion by Victoria's Secret
  • 8.4 Ounces

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Love Spell Untamed Body Lotion!
This lotion smells amazingggg!!! I love it makes your skin super soft and the scent last a long time! I can't stand it when you smell good and then not even half way through your day and the scent is gone, not with these lotions from VIctoria Secret they defiantly last almost all day! I would recommend this for sure
Everyone loves the smell love spell. Everyone in my school honestly had the set at home & the travel sizes in their bags for during the day lol. You can buy it at any Victoria's Secret store or on their website. #musesofinfluenster
Hope Mills, NC
A lotion that goes on and absorbs easily. I am someone who has to be careful with what scents I use as many can give me a headache. This lotion has a lovely smell that is also somewhat understated. You know it is there but its not overwhelming at all.
Winnsboro, LA
This is not my favorite scent, HOWEVER, it is my husband's. I will say it absorbs great and never feels greasy. And I DO like the scent, just not my fave. Anyway, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do for a good man!
I love, love, love this. I only put it on my arms an legs an my belly after applying my daily moisturizing lotion. & I swear I smell good all day. I always get compliments of how good I smell.
Orlando, FL
The best smelling lotion out there! I cannot get enough of the shimmer and the smell lingers all day. I constantly get compliments on good I smell. I love purchasing it when there are good sales! Works great after the shower too! Makes my skin feel silky smooth! I highly recommend you add this lotion to your daily use!
Goreville , IL
I love this lotion. It goes on silky smooth, not greasy & dries really fast, leaving you feeling soft & smelling amazing. The smell lasts & lasts too. So many amazing scents to choose from, you'll easily find a favorite or five. They always have great deals that let you stock up & try new scents as often as you like. Peace ✌️ Love ❤️ #RachReviews #lovespe
Holladay, UT
I just got some of this recently after not having it for a good ten years. And the smell was just the perfect throwback for me! I got the spray and lotion, love them both. I have pretty sensitive skin and it doesn't bother me at all. Am totally going to keep buying this after the first batch runs out.
Fresno, CA
Love Spell is my second favorite scent from Victoria's Secret. It's got a very sweet and sexy smell to it. I use it every time I go out and need a nice, refreshing spray during the night. I purchased mine at the Victoria's Secret store at our local mall and would definitely buy it again.
Elverta, CA
I love how this smells!! I use it all the time. I don't recommend using it on your face, since it is scented. I usually get breakouts if I do. :( I use it all over my body and it smells great. I've used like 3 already!!! It's not oily like some of the other lotions I've used. Love it !